We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quite important question

Hello fellow burglaris,
    I have been playing only this class in lotro, brought two of them to a cap and still I need some things to be explained.
    Both are legacies stuff.
    First one is legacy crit chain skill scrit chance - does it go over the cap or it just increases magnityde of crit attack
    And if it is only magnitude then what is the difference between that legacy and the legacy called crit chain skill crit multiplier?

Id like to offer this: http://dadislotroguides.com/burglar-guide-u19-2/

might help
    Slimm Pickens (115 Burg) Matel Stormcrowe (105 Lore Master)
    Server: Crickhollow (from Meneldor originally)

Founder/Leader of The Unforgiven

Quote Originally Posted by dykjozo View Post
    Hello fellow burglaris,
    I have been playing only this class in lotro, brought two of them to a cap and still I need some things to be explained.
    Both are legacies stuff.
    First one is legacy crit chain skill scrit chance - does it go over the cap or it just increases magnityde of crit attack
    And if it is only magnitude then what is the difference between that legacy and the legacy called crit chain skill crit multiplier?
    first question: it goes over the cap (its critchance), but the legacy doesnt exist for inspired legendary items anymore.
    second question therefore irrelevant.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Thanks for both replies. As for the guide, it didnt give me the answer, but got more questions - the touch n to stacks with find footing ??
    And that 10k+ dps is for yellow? because i get that with red

The second one answers my questions. Nice I am gonna replace one legacy with the crit r as it seems to je very useful to crit as much as possible
    Last edited by dykjozo; Dec 31 2016 at 08:11 AM.