Rather than make a new thread, I will use this one.

I have very few and sort of easy ideas how to improve the tank role for beo while maintaining the currect idea and skills of beo:

The biggest issue: too high incoming damage.

The ideas for slight change of current skills:

Down But Not Out: the bear-form should be same as man-form (thus + 20% morale heal). There is no need for wrath because there is no expensive life-saving skill which would help on the critical moment. or let us get both in both forms.

Worthy Adversary: make the +30% armour bonus in bear form to the base for blue tree (thus by choosing the blue tree one has immidiately +30% armour). Sort of passive shield, so as tanks we will come easier to the T2 cap for physical reduction*.
Instead add -20% incoming damage in bear form.

Claw Swipe: By using claw swipe refresh and spread the debuff of Slam (-10% damage) to the other targets. Increase number of targets up to 10 or 15. When duration is out, let the rank decrease by 1. The idea of tank beo is to stay longer in bear form, thus there should be a way how to maintain the debuff from Slam also in bear form. And how to apply it quickly to more targets.

And then repair/debug damage debuffing skills so they reduce the outgoing damage of enemies properly. (Slam, Claw Swipe and Piercing roar).

That´s all. It is possible that some debuffs should be even stronger, but this should close the big gap in incoming damage in comparison to other tanks in great measure. And the idea and skills of beo remain almost the same.

*there was already mentioned a few times that beo needs to have t2 cap also in man form, not only in bear form. This solves it very easily and nicely.
------------

I will add just one new idea for life saving skill: give all enemies 100% miss chance for 10-15s, only in bear-form, cost like 20-30 wrath and 2 min cd. It is something new which might bring new strategies while fighting difficult encounters.