We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    Use "Adding Insult to Injury" and you will realise single target burst is higher than red.
    Lotrd, embers, loot. Test of will, embers, loot. Stormlore, embers, loot. Staffstrike(sword and Storm), embers, loot. Bearhug, embers, loot.
    AITI is way too strong and makes LM rather boring. The reason HD killed LM for me. Too much damage in yellow and flanking became worthless- not to mention the windskills.
    This ^ sums it up better than I could of. I only run yellow on my LM these days... the way red LM's lag out groups just reinforces my decision.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    This ^ sums it up better than I could of. I only run yellow on my LM these days... the way red LM's lag out groups just reinforces my decision.
    I've been running red line a lot and damage is pretty decent. But the lag we have with many skills push me away from it and I'm inclining to run more the yellow line as well.

Based on my experience red line is still faster since you can keep pushing constantly forward without any breaks or waiting certain cooldowns. With yellow line you sometimes need to wait for the stun cooldowns to expire to get the high damage skills back. Another issue is that some elite mobs are immune to stuns so you are left with some subpar damage skills with those and it takes much longer to get those down. Red line has consistent damage against all enemies.

All that said, I'm still considering to use yellow as my main line. Mainly due lag issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Forodir View Post
    I've been running red line a lot and damage is pretty decent. But the lag we have with many skills push me away from it and I'm inclining to run more the yellow line as well.

Based on my experience red line is still faster since you can keep pushing constantly forward without any breaks or waiting certain cooldowns. With yellow line you sometimes need to wait for the stun cooldowns to expire to get the high damage skills back. Another issue is that some elite mobs are immune to stuns so you are left with some subpar damage skills with those and it takes much longer to get those down. Red line has consistent damage against all enemies.

All that said, I'm still considering to use yellow as my main line. Mainly due lag issues.
    All valid points. We do have 5 stuns available to us, so something is usually off CD unless we are fighting in an instance. If so, debuff... the Ancient Craft Debuff (if legacied) is wicked.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

Quote Originally Posted by Forodir View Post

and this is why i have been staying blue line. it's good in all situations. and since the most-important-to-me situations involve mobs that are immune to all cc and hit like a truck, this is the best overall line for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2