We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Few random suggestions

1. With the arrival of a new race (high elfs) here's an idea for a previously introduced race. Allow Beornings to play at least as a Champion, Guardian, Hunter, and perhaps even as a Lore Master. In this case, the current Beorning class could be renamed in Skin-changer. It would be Beorning exclusive, something as captain for the race of man.
    2. While you are working on the new character models, keep in mind bare-chested Beornings.
    3. And even after 2 years, Beorning armor sets still visually looks like a warden-burglar combos. Fix that. Beorning should have its own recognizable class outfit...
    4. Battle of Black Gate is the perfect place for the reintroduction of skirmishes. I'd like to see a new classic skirmish with a solo, three man, fellowship and raid option.
    5. Convert the all Epic battles in Skirmishes, just as you did in the past with the old battle instances in Moria... Let's forget that the Epic Battle system ever existed in the game.
    6. Make passive stats on the legendary weapon more customizable. I know people who have made a dozens of LIs and they did not get the desired stats.
    7. Will be more ideas...

1. i'd LOVE to have a champion beorning, but dont care much about it (i'd buy a char slot for that, though)
    2. dont care.... just dont do for females, that'll get people mad, haha
    3. PLEASE give beorning..... beorning kind of armours, yes. this was the very first thing that bothered me when i bought that class (without regrets), especially i became good at it in no time, and it's probably my favorite now /signed-for-life
    4. not far enough, cant talk about it (yeah, even though my account is old, i'm not very experienced yet, kinda far behind)
    5. see nr 4.
    6. see 4. and 5.

cdq1958 is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    1. No, in fact, I'd go the other way if I could get my way; but since i can't, leave the Beorning as is. I won't squawk much if changes are made.
    2. No. in fact, I'd go the other way if I could get my way for the Dwarf one, but since I can't, leave it as is. I won't squawk much if changes are made.
    3. Yes to fixing the armours. Some work has been done, but it isn't finished.
    4. No, if anything, I'd like it to be an Epic Battle; but wouldn't mind the option.
    5. Double NO, for I like the Battle system much better. I'd go the other way and make all of the skirmishes into the Battle system; but since they aren't, I can live with this as is. I could also live with having the option either way.
    6. Definite yes to allowing reforges or imbuing to provide the option to change passives.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.