We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My Characters are gone

I logged out to switch toons , when i get back in my characters where all gone , I only have toons on Crick and the right amout of TP are in the bank . Just dont have my toons. I am just wondering what to do to take care of this soon , lol makes me nervous. I HAVE NEVER HAD TO ASK SUPPORT FOR HELP BEFORE.

Hello - typical issues:
    you logged on the wrong server
    you look at the wrong page in character selection and see only one where there should be five (not the case here)
    you logged on the wrong account

Your account *may* have been haxxed but hardly while you relog.
    I've never heard of any character gone missing other than in transfer.

Exclamation Admin can unban fholovko acc? please he never will play more but i am want use his acc his friend

Help unban fholovko pls admin let me play on his place i am his old friend on loltro he said if unban acc is mine pls let me play on his place pls i will not cause no harm or trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob1039 View Post
    Help unban fholovko pls admin let me play on his place i am his old friend on loltro he said if unban acc is mine pls let me play on his place pls i will not cause no harm or trouble
    No chance. It is not allowed to transfer an account.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob1039 View Post
    https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us

Sounds dodgy, by the way
    To the untrained eye, anyway.

Happy gaming!

Character gone

I haven't played for few months, switched to my new laptop in the meantime. I installed the game again and my character is gone. I'm on the right server (Evernight). Tried to create character with the same name and it's already taken, so my character is somewhere, but I don't see it... Help please...

Needing help - tickets 183906 and 183966 - Account compromised and $500+ in fraud

Needing help - tickets 183906 and 183966 - Account compromised and $500+ in fraud