We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

-40% attack speed stack with 2 clubs?

Searched and can't find. Does the -40% attack speed stack if wielding 2 clubs? Thanks

No just the chance of activation. The only stacking are parry and autocrit. Rest only stacksthe chance and overwrite old ones,sometimes to the bad. e.g twohandaxe and onehandaxe armour reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    No just the chance of activation. The only stacking are parry and autocrit. Rest only stacksthe chance and overwrite old ones,sometimes to the bad. e.g twohandaxe and onehandaxe armour reduction.
    Thank you. Am deciding on either sticking with offhand weapon (non-legendary) sword or get another club. Right now I have legendary club and sword. Just want the non-melee abilities at this point. Thanks again.

The significance for this bonuses depends on the class asa hunter or a ministrel they are nearly worthless cause you never hit melee so they won´t proc.
    In my opinion for them the best choice is a sword as the legendary that you have 1% more parry agaibst randomhits and as a hunte for the offhand take the offhand with the best stats you can get.

Is good to know. I'm a very casual player and the chances of me doing raids any time soon are fairly non-existent. Came back to the game recently after a 3 - 4 year absence and just don't have any desire to do raids any more. Just want to keep the enjoyment in what I do. Thanks again!