We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I never really understood these lists, most people just put in the most recognizable player, regardless of skill.

/popularitycontest
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    I never really understood these lists, most people just put in the most recognizable player, regardless of skill.

/popularitycontest
    But senpai plz notice me.

/popularitycontest
    If you dont uderstood these lists, just open wider eyes. Here is in 85% karnage/faded rank farmers. One friend wrote the other with his alts and we have amazing trash. Every good and old player knows who is hard to kill or have devastating dmg. In every server is this same, like you wrote popularity rating and ALWAYS people wrote here thier friends This list is always no sense..

Quote Originally Posted by Nown View Post
    If you dont uderstood these lists, just open wider eyes. Here is in 85% karnage/faded rank farmers. One friend wrote the other with his alts and we have amazing trash. Every good and old player knows who is hard to kill or have devastating dmg. In every server is this same, like you wrote popularity rating and ALWAYS people wrote here thier friends This list is always no sense..
    Me no understand ze thing you say m8135810

/popularitycontest
    Yup

RIP Milkmefondly 2014

/popularitycontest
    It's a game and people (myself included) find it fun seeing other's opinions on the best of their class. If it's not your thing, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Nown View Post
    Every good and old player knows who is hard to kill or have devastating dmg. In every server is this same, like you wrote popularity rating and ALWAYS people wrote here thier friends This list is always no sense..
    Not really, no. Arkenstone is a compilation of people from many servers, and even with the 6 months I've been on Ark, a few of these names are new to me, and sparked my interest in fighting them. If you're offended by a best of list, perhaps you shouldn't read them.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

best warg ever. discuss

Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf1978 View Post
    best warg ever. discuss

King z
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KxnLn3q2Q8

or Holyspectre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bljTlrqP5hU

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf1978 View Post
    best warg ever. discuss
    Twosock.

/closed
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Champion: Araphorn and Deathinabody
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by Nexcris View Post
    Daw, I miss those! Had a lot of fun with our fights, but I haven't seen you on Champ in forever. If you want fights, I'm always down, and I may even change my opinion on best of

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Daw, I miss those! Had a lot of fun with our fights, but I haven't seen you on Champ in forever. If you want fights, I'm always down, and I may even change my opinion on best of
    Haha, yeah. I haven't played in about 4 months really as I don't enjoy moors because of the lag. I now log in from time to time again to Raid at 75 a bit so you probably won't see me a lot in the future either :P
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Haha, yeah. I haven't played in about 4 months really as I don't enjoy moors because of the lag. I now log in from time to time again to Raid at 75 a bit so you probably won't see me a lot in the future either :P
    Ah well. At least I'll have the honor of wooing LOTRO Youtube's biggest troll.

I need someone to duo with. Come back

Riddim

I love minecraft
    Arkenstone R14 Reaver R11 Defiler R11 Blackarrow R13 Warleader R8 Warg
    R15 Burglar
    Jk I don't pvp freep side
    ~Ayyyyyyyyy lmao

pvmp beorning teddibara

can i chat in game sometime. trying to find the best build. real life and health has kicked my ### this month so i havent been on much. i heard so many options for builds and traits. you seem to get recognized a lot.
    although i think these lists are often a popularity contest. i run red and mix of blue. i dont heal yellow. i hate yellow.
    Last edited by Zalexia; Jun 05 2017 at 09:32 PM.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

Myth on no red bears usually all i run.

Unless warg packs or gv camp ... i sometimes use blue. I hate healing.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Zalexia View Post
    Unless warg packs or gv camp ... i sometimes use blue. I hate healing.
    Warg packs are rough

Lonewolf

Unhappy im bad at the game

I'm disappointed i am not in the best wargs stuff.
    -Ratling

Quote Originally Posted by hgjgjgj View Post
    I'm disappointed i am not in the best wargs stuff.
    -Ratling
    rat ling keeps dropping the ball in crucial moments

Talking

Ill show you all. you'll see!

High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    Where have you vanished to now? Last I saw you were in Shock and Awful. Back on Landy?

I tend to agree with many of the people here that these are pointless, I know several people of each class that I at least would deem stronger than those voted for, I think people do vote for friends or double account to vote for themselves in these things, I also hold that at the top level there tends to be around 3-4 on each class that could all rightfully claim the title for their class, with it just depending on whether they're having a good or bad day out in the moors. and in other instances, classes could be better at running different sets or specs, or be better at different aspects of their class... for example, there is the hunter that may hit the hardest, and there will also be the hunter that is the most surviveable, by necessity these can't be the same person due to the build differences required. same for champions, and so on etc etc. Then you come to other things like raiding/soloing/1v1's/small grouping/shuffling. some truly good raiders are like babes in the wild when they try to solo, and some soloers are really ineffective in groups. because of all this I think naming anyone the overall best is silly, best with qualifiers could be more accurate.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Broodlord of Ungoliant's Hatchlings, Devourer of souls.

Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    I tend to agree with many of the people here that these are pointless, I know several people of each class that I at least would deem stronger than those voted for, I think people do vote for friends or double account to vote for themselves in these things, I also hold that at the top level there tends to be around 3-4 on each class that could all rightfully claim the title for their class, with it just depending on whether they're having a good or bad day out in the moors. and in other instances, classes could be better at running different sets or specs, or be better at different aspects of their class... for example, there is the hunter that may hit the hardest, and there will also be the hunter that is the most surviveable, by necessity these can't be the same person due to the build differences required. same for champions, and so on etc etc. Then you come to other things like raiding/soloing/1v1's/small grouping/shuffling. some truly good raiders are like babes in the wild when they try to solo, and some soloers are really ineffective in groups. because of all this I think naming anyone the overall best is silly, best with qualifiers could be more accurate.
    Lists are fun, and even if the lists aren;t 100% accurate, the discussion and looking at other people's lists is something I've always enjoyed.

The only thing I'd disagree with is "some truly good raiders are like babes in the wild when they try to solo.."

Never true. Competence in raiding means competence in your class, something that always carries over to soloing to a heavy extent. I would agree that the best Raiders aren't always the Best Soloers, but being good at one always means you are at least competent in the other.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast