We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Memories

Memories

Wow This game still alive, hows the moors these days ?

Any old school pure bloods still play?

I sure miss the old days wasted big chunk of my life running around the moors, do it all again if i could though.
    Be nice to read few replies from some old timers

Regards Pouch

In short: pure cancer.

Inghelene is offline The optimistic
    Artist
    Easily Lost
    I'm not a 10 years, but I'd say that the PvMP community is split between OOC and induvidual players.
    OOC is drama and warg repports, that can be both entertaining and allarming. Yet if you look to the iduvidual players, I've found most to be pretty nice.
    Guess main issue is that the bad one are the loudest.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    In short: pure cancer.
    I take it you mean balance ?

Hmmmm if so sounds just the same as few years back, saying that 99% of the issues back in the day wasn't a balance problem more so he/she sitting behind the keyboard, great players made classes both sides look crazy overpowerd, casual players made the classes look underpowerd egos got in way of accepting the truth.

Might make a return who knows probs would be pve only, 4 years grinding to CG on burg took its toll

Jag still play ? think he was slightly in love with me

thx for replies seems like all old school have left.

regards Pouch.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    I take it you mean balance ?

Hmmmm if so sounds just the same as few years back, saying that 99% of the issues back in the day wasn't a balance problem more so he/she sitting behind the keyboard, great players made classes both sides look crazy overpowerd, casual players made the classes look underpowerd egos got in way of accepting the truth.

Might make a return who knows probs would be pve only, 4 years grinding to CG on burg took its toll

Jag still play ? think he was slightly in love with me

thx for replies seems like all old school have left.

regards Pouch.
    hello Mr Pouch if i can come back you can to is alot of creeps on at the moment from what i seen some good fights some not nothing changes there but its the moors i must admit i dont play my defiler as much as not worth logging to complete the deeds so i focus more on freep side atm pve and started to go moors again although not really geared atm for moors but will get there

be nice to see you again pouch... my fondest memory of you was when we had the old grave yards and we have a warg pack ( zilinder zilander and sed ) vs burg pack , you rey some other nabs :P kept meeting you guys down east tol lol / also sparring you on defiler lol
    Cronik aka MrMatty - R15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    hello Mr Pouch if i can come back you can to is alot of creeps on at the moment from what i seen some good fights some not nothing changes there but its the moors i must admit i dont play my defiler as much as not worth logging to complete the deeds so i focus more on freep side atm pve and started to go moors again although not really geared atm for moors but will get there

be nice to see you again pouch... my fondest memory of you was when we had the old grave yards and we have a warg pack ( zilinder zilander and sed ) vs burg pack , you rey some other nabs :P kept meeting you guys down east tol lol / also sparring you on defiler lol
    Hey Matty nice to here from you man yea i do remember those 3v3s long long time ago feck we got out played to death, the fun factor was off the scale learnt a lot from those cat and mouse fights, shame the burgs ended up been the mice .

Be very casual if i do return my life changed so much since then, logging in 6 hours a day man what was i thinking .

Salute Mr Pouch o7
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rucagorn View Post
    Salute Mr Pouch o7
    Hey Ruca blast from the past ....think i give pouch a run out this weekend, no idea what the builds are for burgs in the moors these days still run audacity in the moors ?
    Sure the wargies will fest on me either way

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Wow This game still alive, hows the moors these days ?

Any old school pure bloods still play?

I sure miss the old days wasted big chunk of my life running around the moors, do it all again if i could though.
    Be nice to read few replies from some old timers

Regards Pouch

Pouch!! I thought u died because cirrhosis.
    Just coming here to say hello. Will log when I have time to do it, lets hope I can see some old school fkers.
    Keep drinking bud, ./drink !!

“Experience is the name everyone gives to his mistakes.” Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    Pouch!! I thought u died because cirrhosis.
    Just coming here to say hello. Will log when I have time to do it, lets hope I can see some old school fkers.
    Keep drinking bud, ./drink !!
    Naaaa still alive m8 ,just

Good to here from you bud stay tight old friend.......... /Drink.

Move along grandpas, nobody knows who you are anymore. There are new kids on the block and if you want to return we will teach you and tear you new ones. Nobody cares who or what you were or how much time you wasted on here, you are the past, you CANNOT pvp against the new gen as you will get rekt grandpas just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by xdjxzxde View Post
    Move along grandpas, nobody knows who you are anymore. There are new kids on the block and if you want to return we will teach you and tear you new ones. Nobody cares who or what you were or how much time you wasted on here, you are the past, you CANNOT pvp against the new gen as you will get rekt grandpas just accept it.

Too much salt.......

Welcome if you return pouch you were and you are the best buglar of etten the current ones cannot equalize you in anything, I am the only one of the old school that stays in active yesterday finish the nemesis of dogs and I continue, rodin stop etten now only it does pve, enters little to lotro this one in aion with his magician there it is very important, the welcome above mentioned thing pouch the best buglar of etten of all the times

Quote Originally Posted by bandodir View Post
    Welcome if you return pouch you were and you are the best buglar of etten the current ones cannot equalize you in anything, I am the only one of the old school that stays in active yesterday finish the nemesis of dogs and I continue, rodin stop etten now only it does pve, enters little to lotro this one in aion with his magician there it is very important, the welcome above mentioned thing pouch the best buglar of etten of all the times

And to prove the point he was the best buglar, here is a video of him paying the bugal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caZtod7ulLk