We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

PLEASE FIX - Broken Freep Crit Chance

Freeps critical chance is still bugged and not yet fixed. This bug is getting really old, please fix before Mordor. I'm going to post some test samples I did below on a R15 Warg, which wasn't getting many partials. Getting between ~12% to 14% crits with almost a 25% chance crit chance.... Also the crits that I'm getting, 4 out of those 7 crits were from Deep Strikes bleed, so the effective crit number is even below 10% crit rate.

Also for Dev, please look into the Physical Mitigation rating for Orc-craft/Fell -- it's taking currently too many essence slots to get capped, around 7-8 of top tier Physical Mitigation essence. If it can be reduced by 2-3 essences, that would be great.

A bump for this thread, please fix the broken crit.

This is even worse for Captain who is crit reliant for both defeat events and inspire/shadow's lament autocrits.
    Pavlosh - Pavamir - Pavlol - Pavagast | Raging Raiders | Arkenstone
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

4. Jul 16 2017, 12:16 PM

Seriously? Fix this already. Stop the stupid avatars, stop the un needed race adds. FIX BROKEN MECHANICS/SYSTEMS.
    Captain-General Ughidontknow...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

6. Jul 16 2017, 01:42 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Araphorn View Post
    Also for Dev, please look into the Physical Mitigation rating for Orc-craft/Fell -- it's taking currently too many essence slots to get capped, around 7-8 of top tier Physical Mitigation essence. If it can be reduced by 2-3 essences, that would be great.
    YES! I could not believe how many it took to cap orc-craft. Please fix.

Lucibell - little miss sunshine
    Aimelia - master tracker
    Ramble On

It's impossible to balance things when Critical Chance is so wonky. I have absolutely no idea what is causing it, but it's clearly a thing.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

My only theory for the broken crit chance for freeps, is that creeps have some kind of hidden level, maybe is 1-5 levels above the freep level. Would explain less crit chance for freeps, and normal/high crit chance for creeps, because of level difference.

Hard to say though. Happened after vitality and mordor level scaling revamp, so maybe something unfortunate happened in the code.

Wierdest thing is that the broken crit chance is only for freeps, and only in moors afaik.
    Thonras r13/r10 Blackarrow - Erenthenn r11/r8 Hunter - Seodric r11/r5 Burglar - Seorric r9 Champion - Grusnash r9 Reaver - Nomno r8 Warg - Durumdor r7 RK - Carranham r6 Captain
    Original Challenger of Gothmog and Original Challenger of The Abyss - The Bandits Laurelin - Odyssey Evernight

Would be great to see this bug fixed in time for Mordor. Captains and Champs in particular are suffering pretty hard from it on live already, resulting in literally halved DPS (from my experience atleast) in most of the encounters in the Ettens. Fingers crossed!

This literally HAS to be fixed before we can have any discussions on balance or provide any pvp-related feedback for Mordor. End all discussions until they fix this bug.