We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mordor On Wednesday Official Statement here

Current view of Kickman on the forums waiting for Mordor info:

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by greetingsdownunder View Post
    Actually I was in game and twitter went off on my phone so I tabbed out to make the thread. Nice try though

Tomorrow night new delay post they found another killer bug release delayed again. :P

Woooo Hooooo!!! Yippeeeee! *happy dance*

istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    No someone will kill that "killer bug" before there is any delay, trying to get a head start to 106.

Quote Originally Posted by istvana View Post
    No someone will kill that "killer bug" before there is any delay, trying to get a head start to 106.
    All I will say is another bug confirmed on test forums today :P

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1771 View Post
    All I will say is another bug confirmed on test forums today :P
    Link or it didn't happen.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

I posted it 2 mins after the offical statement in another thread :P
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    Link or it didn't happen.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...07#post7754307

Well... darn. Looks like they're only doing the one bug and pushing it live instead of making the most of the time they allotted themselves. I'm not going to be able to play until a few hours after it goes live at 1, so hopefully it'll be enough to avoid server crashing/slowdown/whathaveyou, but I still have my doubts. There are probably going to be many hotfixes incoming, it seems.

Oh well. By the time everything's working and Mordor's available in the store, I'll have grinded out enough LP to purchase it, a character slot, the High Elf, and maybe a few more emotes, and still play after all the fixes are input. Plus, less people will be crowding Gorgoroth, as by then they'll have moved onto Minas Morgul (or wherever Update 22 takes us).

Quote Originally Posted by Wagoo View Post
    Well... darn. Looks like they're only doing the one bug and pushing it live instead of making the most of the time they allotted themselves. I'm not going to be able to play until a few hours after it goes live at 1, so hopefully it'll be enough to avoid server crashing/slowdown/whathaveyou, but I still have my doubts. There are probably going to be many hotfixes incoming, it seems.

Oh well. By the time everything's working and Mordor's available in the store, I'll have grinded out enough LP to purchase it, a character slot, the High Elf, and maybe a few more emotes, and still play after all the fixes are input. Plus, less people will be crowding Gorgoroth, as by then they'll have moved onto Minas Morgul (or wherever Update 22 takes us).
    Yeah seeing a lot of complaints about balance issues and combat. I hope they have some of it fixed before Wednesday.

Thanks kickman77 for starting another massive thread war. The forum trolls are glad to have someone like you on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperxx View Post
    Thanks kickman77 for starting another massive thread war. The forum trolls are glad to have someone like you on our side.
    thank you for attempting to derail a thread that would not lead into a thread war unless trolls try to derail it... you know, like you just tried to do. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    I posted it 2 mins after the offical statement in another thread :P
    lol!

The only reason I singled out kick is because he jumped on the opportunity first of making a "response" thread yesterday to the delay. Now he jumps on making this one.

I'm impressed by his F5 or Twitter notification skills.

lol!

The only reason I singled out kick is because he jumped on the opportunity first of making a "response" thread yesterday to the delay. Now he jumps on making this one.

I'm impressed by his F5 or Twitter notification skills.
    So, you admit you are clearly trolling me. Aww thanks. I feel special.

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    So, you admit you are clearly trolling me. Aww thanks. I feel special.
    edification =D

We've had some questions about what's been up in recent days, so here seems like as good a place as any. We have been able to add some things to tomorrow's release based on last weekend's Bullroarer feedback, including:

- German voice overs and videos
    - Adjusting the human female idle pose back to its original pose.
    - Fixed a place where people could fall out of the world.
    - Improved Creep 10-year Mordor Portrait Frame delivery.
    - Some polish to Dor Amarth instances, High Elf, and gear.
    - Corrected an issue with human female faces not changing with eye color, mouth, or other details.
    - Several Epic Book quest fixes.
    - Upped the Finesse on the updated Aria of the Valar armour.

So, the build you'll be getting tomorrow is not the one from the weekend, but is rather an updated build. We had actually gotten both the now-old build and this new build ready for Wednesday, with the idea that if something happened with the updated build, we'd have a back up to go live with, but that proved unnecessary.

We look forward to seeing you get into Mordor tomorrow!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    pity.... new idle pose was pretty...

Thanks for the update Cordo! looks good. glad to get the first patch in for launch day

No no and then no! I'm looking for beta pose setup!

That balls, but because the people in this forum are so stupid! curse! The new female pose was beautiful and gave them justice the old pose was rigid and unnatural, this and all the fault of the little culture and intelligence of people, many people in this game have a really grotesque beauty concept if you like to have a Human with a rigid and unnatural pose is fine, so are selfish and stupid people to be right, I struggled for 6 weekends tested each single detail of each updated model but apparently did not serve anything since people , Which are more listened to are the most selfish and arrogant ones, who do not know the beauty and aesthetics of a 3D model, so I do not say that I am a programmer, but I recognize that a model well done by one more Beautiful and the old pose was not beautiful.

I just say good compliments ... to all these stupid users, continue to ruin the game ... continue to make it always the same and obzoleto ... then you complain that LOTRO does not attract new users, you are just egoists, take a look Of conscience and you grow up for once.
    "It's time for epic adventures!"

Fixed a place where people could fall out of the world.
    Darn, those are always fun to go check. Unless they're in a "high traffic" area, like that darn hole at the center of the top of the stairs to the "NPC area" at the top of the Waterworks -- that was annoying because you had to go out of your way to not hit the hole -- if you just rode up the center of the stairs then you always hit it. But if they're in a low traffic area, then they're fun to go check out.
    As a level 1 burglar, Bilbo got a pony when he joined the Smaug The Dragon raid. Then he asked for leadership, looted the chest, assigned himself the 1st age Arkenstone and mailed it to an alt (Bilbo's a VIP so can mail from anywhere). They did some PvMP and an Epic Battle, then he apologized and gave the Arkenstone back because it wasn't BoA. He kept the pony.

Why are you doing this? What feedback are you talking about? The Bullroarer stance was far better than the original. Please bring it back or atleast let us choose which pose we can use.
    Shazen - r14 Stalker

Question on Release Notes what Novice Level mean do they mean a character in the intro? or something else.

Note about the new Aria of the Valar: This Account-bound item will be placed into the inventory of the first character you log into after purchasing the Mordor expansion, unless the character is a Novice level character. In that case, you will receive a message explaining the delivery, and the item will be delivered to the first character you log into that is not Novice level.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast