We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

AoV: Just curious

None of my characters appear to have received it. Since (as previously mentioned) I don't plan to use it, this is no big deal. But I'm curious: those of you who have received it, what does it look like?
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    None of my characters appear to have received it. Since (as previously mentioned) I don't plan to use it, this is no big deal. But I'm curious: those of you who have received it, what does it look like?
    no box to clicky to open??
    'Ú-damdir.' Welcome to the Fourth Age of this World - The game breaking days.
    Palenen - Elendilmir - The royal gem of Arnor - "May you 'Jingle Jangle' into the West." <- This was even messed up too.

It just looks like an arrow - http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Aria...alar_(Details)

There's been a problem with delivery. I haven't received mine yet. Check the Dev tracker.

4. Aug 02 2017, 09:12 PM
    Reason
    t

It is the same for me, I have not received the AoV on either of my accounts. The problem being that I do have low level storage characters. I read on another thread that you receive the AoV on the first low level character that you log onto, and to be careful. With this in mind I deleted the character I intended putting the AoV on and ran her through the start up area again, and still no AoV at completion. I am worried that I will log onto one of my storage alts and bingo... it will appear.... What to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    It looks like an up-arrow. Thanks; that's all I wanted to know.

There's been a problem with delivery. I haven't received mine yet. Check the Dev tracker.
    I know, I've been reading various remarks on the forums. At some point, I'm sure, one or another of my characters will get it, and immediately shove it into Shared Storage.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    It looks like an up-arrow. Thanks; that's all I wanted to know.
    No, it should be a silver box. The up-arrow is one of the items IN the box.

You have search function in game and you look for icon?