We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Passive racial bonusses for High Elfs?

Hi everybody. I'm wondering whether there is any passive racial Bonusses for the new high elf race or not? Every other race has it, even the new beorninger. Did they forget to add the passive racial skills for the high elf and will they add them later or will there be none at all?

Does anyone know?

My High Elf got her first racial skill at level 18 and of coarse I can't use it because there was no deed for it.
    What has happened to the High Elf racial deeds?

Update:

I had to slot the first one. There was no deed for it, you just get it.
    I have since gotten a deed to kill orcs (50) to get the second one. It's pretty nice, it's a run speed boost and it was much needed. I think it was level 22, might have been level 23.
    That's all I've gotten so far.

I think OP is talking about the racial passives you get at character creation like -15 might,+15 will, etc. I've wondered about these as well.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Yes, excavtly. I'm not talking about the racial skills you can activate and deactivate like the running boost; I asked about the passive racial skills like +5% incoming heal for the race of men.

285 views and still no one has any idea? Is there any possibility to ask someone from the team of SSG about this topic?

Does it say on the High Elf creation screen? I didn't even think to look when I made mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollikin View Post
    passive racial skills like +5% incoming heal for the race of men
    Wasn't it a bonus to light damage? Maybe it's the terminology.
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Racial_Traits

Quote Originally Posted by Pollikin View Post
    Yes, excavtly. I'm not talking about the racial skills you can activate and deactivate like the running boost; I asked about the passive racial skills like +5% incoming heal for the race of men.

285 views and still no one has any idea? Is there any possibility to ask someone from the team of SSG about this topic?
    I had the same question. On the character creation screen there is nothing, the part where those passive positive and negative traits/skills are usually mentioned (Agility boost for Elves, for example) is just empty in case of the High Elves. Maybe it's the same as for the other Elves? But then it should be mentioned at least. Because, if the High Elves have no special positive or negative traits, what is their uniqueness related to the game play?

I looked through the Bullroar forum and found only this thread https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ic-of-high-elf
    So, apparently no one knows at this time.

I dont have HE, but people who do can open skill panel and check passive tab. If there isn't any, then HE have no race passive, or SSG will add them later.

As per the Update 21.0.2 Release Notes, way down at the bottom under Known Issues:

High Elves currently do not have passive racial traits.
    Which infers that High Elves will get passive racial traits at some point, but no indication of how long we have to wait for that to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara View Post
    I looked through the Bullroar forum and found only this thread https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ic-of-high-elf
    So, apparently no one knows at this time.
    Yes ... I am writing the post ... and still disappointed that high elves did not give him passives.For me this race has not yet been completely finished ... as if it lacked several things.
    "It's time for epic adventures!"