We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question High Elves Important Question

Dear All,

Here is my important question: "High Elves currently do not have passive racial traits." The time when they are going to add them later, will the passive racial traits be added to existing High Elves or is this also not possible (please note my explanation below =>*)? Because in this case I have to wait until they will have added the passive racial traits before playing any High Elf which is kind of annoying. Any information for me?

*) After reading the Release Notes from today I found this:
    "Newly-created High Elves can now unlock the usual series of titles for reaching level 20 without being defeated. Existing High Elves cannot earn these deeds." This means for me to deleate my existing High Elf and create a new one = lots of played hours wasted for nothing. Ok. Luckily I did not use my Valar package on this char yet but I can immagine many people did...

I dont know anything about your first point, but Cord mentioned in a different thread that you can contact support and get the titles added to existing high elves that should have earned them.

Titles is one thing, but passive traits actually affects game play. Any idea when these will be working for high-elves?

Ok, thanks so far. Maybe I am going to get the titles for not having died until lvl 20 by a gamemaster.
    However, the more important question is whether an existing high elf will get the passive racial traits as well as new high elves, after SSG will have added them to the game (maybe with the next hotfix or update?). I don't want to level an high elf or use a valar package when I still have to delete it later (when SSG will have added it to the game) because of missing passive racial traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollikin View Post
    Ok, thanks so far. Maybe I am going to get the titles for not having died until lvl 20 by a gamemaster.
    However, the more important question is whether an existing high elf will get the passive racial traits as well as new high elves, after SSG will have added them to the game (maybe with the next hotfix or update?). I don't want to level an high elf or use a valar package when I still have to delete it later (when SSG will have added it to the game) because of missing passive racial traits.

Someone please ask Cordovan to address this during Cord of the Rings today.

Quote Originally Posted by oldsneakers View Post
    Someone please ask Cordovan to address this during Cord of the Rings today.
    I asked him. He said that he solution would be up to the technical engineers but we would not need to create new characters.

Ok, thats great! So I finally can level my High Elf. Thanks for the information!