We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Something went wrong? Armor values

The new blue loot for ashe is way to cheap! The Rare and Incomparable cost the same...
    Light, Medium and Heavy armor all have the same armor values, why?
    Last edited by Gertes; Oct 10 2017 at 12:30 PM.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

Seriously? You want MORE grind? :facepalm:
    Former resident of Withywindle now settling in on Laurelin :D

The Bandits Raid Alliance - Laurelin
    http://thebandits.guildlaunch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mandura View Post
    Seriously? You want MORE grind? :facepalm:

The armor values are equal, so I can't imagine that is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Durand1w View Post
    The armor values are equal, so I can't imagine that is intended.
    Armour values look bugged yes, but the prices are, if anything, still higher than they need to be imho. Especially considering that these pieces are worse than the instance gear.
    Former resident of Withywindle now settling in on Laurelin :D

The Bandits Raid Alliance - Laurelin
    http://thebandits.guildlaunch.com/

This is yet another reason that it is best to hold off on rushing into new content unless you are a raider. Customers who shelled out cash for the expansion already have a new set of ash armor barter for. At a reduced price no less. Players who will purchase the expansion with LP will come along and see the better stats for the new level 330 ash armor at a fraction of the price compared to the initial cyan level 115 gear. If you're going to turn this game into one of microtransactions were customers hand over cash for convenience, then they are going about this completely wrong. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

The High-Enchanter barter vendors have the wrong barter prices for the new incomparable items. The items have too low of an Ash of Gorgoroth cost. We are temporarily disabling the High-Enchanter barter vendor while we work on a hotfix.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Guess I should have bought them right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The High-Enchanter barter vendors have the wrong barter prices for the new incomparable items. The items have too low of an Ash of Gorgoroth cost. We are temporarily disabling the High-Enchanter barter vendor while we work on a hotfix.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

You and me both Wisp.

The prices weren't that low, when you consider how many items one needs. Not every player resorts to stand still in a 48 strong group to farm ash al day, but I'm beginning to wonder how many will now. I wait with baited breath to see the new prices and then I'll decide whether to pack it up now and move to lower areas or keep on with the slog. I doubt anything will be done about what has already been bought.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.

I logged in to check the update out.

It turns out some things never change.
    Every update is the same , ever since flower picking , wastes etc.
    People who log in the first day , get advantage of all the launch epic fails and get full geared in a day.

This company has zero idea of how to reroll and refund the already bartered pieces , so sorry if you didn't get your stuff already ...

Also , i got a a item-level 331 teal helmet dropping from boxes ( used stacked keys ) , while the barter helm is level 330.

I've seen enough. Cya all in raid. This game is hopeless , all feedback has been thrown in the trash bin and we got another launch fiasco instead.

PS1. At least there are still keys awarded from dailies , i guess hotfix will affect them too haha : P

PS2. On the bright side , they brought back Elor sword from vanilla fornost and Iorchathol from Coldbear thorog as cosmetics from boxes ( they got the iorchathol name a bit wrong though )
    So if fluff is your thing , you'll enjoy this update a lot , there's also a ton of pets etc.
    Last edited by BotLike; Oct 10 2017 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    You and me both Wisp.

The prices weren't that low, when you consider how many items one needs. Not every player resorts to stand still in a 48 strong group to farm ash al day, but I'm beginning to wonder how many will now. I wait with baited breath to see the new prices and then I'll decide whether to pack it up now and move to lower areas or keep on with the slog. I doubt anything will be done about what has already been bought.
    Given that the old ones were areound 400 ash, I'd say 600-750

Welcome to the live beta.

While you will be working on a hotfix, can you guys finally adress last boss in dungeons of naerband? It is still impossible to do with 1 tank, boss damage is way too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    You and me both Wisp.

It's not only that. The lvl 112 ash gear was the same as the 115 crafted gear. With this update crafted gear again isn't worth making. By U22 it will be worthless.

Please hotfix Wildermore dailies while at it. I still can't do more then 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    The new blue loot for ashe is way to cheap! The Rare and Incomparable cost the same...
    Light, Medium and Heavy armor all have the same armor values, why?

I hate you.

They were not too low. 1000+ ashes per item is way too high.

My gold ring in the vendor has been replaced with a better version. While I still have the old weaker version.
    Alot of Ash used thinking was getting the best.

lol

Good going SSG, you just lost a paying customer!

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    Good going. Probably bought as much as you could afford before posting this. If there was any justice in this game, they'd delete/refund anything you purchased at the "to (sic) cheap" price, while making you and you alone pay whatever the new much higher prices will be.
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r14 Minstrel.

Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

To be fair, not everyone have 10+ hours / day to farm ash. So far, probably this is the most grindy update in the history of LotRO. I wonder how many people will turn away from the game. I don't know why, but some developers simply ignore feedbacks.

When the hotfix goes out, the Incomparable items from the High-Enchanter barter vendor will be four times the cost they were today, prior to us disabling the vendor. Characters who have already acquired one of these items will see the item stripped of its benefits when the hotfix goes live, but will be able to turn in the item and receive the amount of Ash they used to make the item.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

hotfix is good

EDIT: sorry i didn't see this before i posted:
    When the hotfix goes out, the Incomparable items from the High-Enchanter barter vendor will be four times the cost they were today, prior to us disabling the vendor. Characters who have already acquired one of these items will see the item stripped of its benefits when the hotfix goes live, but will be able to turn in the item and receive the amount of Ash they used to make the item.
    Thank you for the update cordovan. the SSG proposed solution is fair to all IMO.

the question remains:
    How many players have to tell SSG that we would rather see FIFTEEN weeks of beta and have a POLISHED product, than have SSG treat the live servers on Luanch Day as BETA #4?
    HOW MANY TIMES has this happened in the last YEAR ALONE?! again with the instant exploits as soon-as the update is launched only to be taken down a couple hours later? the is the wastes and ithilien flowers ALL over again!

For posterity (historical/chronological reasons): the original post before Cordovan's 2nd update:
    Is there any way that this time, SSG could retro-actively adjust the quantity of ash in characters wallets to make it fair for those who were
    A) asleep at the time window of the low prices
    B) at works during the window of the low prices
    C) otherwise indisposed with real-life during the low-price window?

D) instead of adjusting players wallets retroactively, leave the prices as they were upon release - that way it is less work for SSG and better for everyone all-around.

P.S. this isn't the first time those who took advantage of a bug before you disabled it occurs.
    How many players have to tell SSG that we would rather see FIFTEEN weeks of beta and have a POLISHED product, than have SSG treat the live servers on Luanch Day as BETA #4?
    HOW MANY TIMES has this happened in the last YEAR ALONE?! again with the instant exploits as soon-as the update is launched only to be taken down a couple hours later? the is the wastes and ithilien flowers ALL over again!

I did get in early on my hunter. Figured out how I was going to get to 200 LoE and started bartering and ashing old gear. I will say in the last week or so I had bartered for rings on 4 chars that I am now regretting.

We are back to solvents from the store again, it was a short holiday from it at least.
    Last edited by Macdui; Oct 10 2017 at 05:29 PM.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast