We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Bug with 21.2

As the most buggy class ever created beorning still manages to add one more bug to the list. This is related to an already well known "Tactical Healing Rating Legacy" of the beorning carving. We got new relics with these instances and every class gets more boost by using the new type of main legacy relics on their legendary items.

The new relic that increases tactical healing rating legacy of a legendary item doesnt work on Beorning legendary item. I was almost sure that it would be bugged before using it but I had to take the risk and try. Since the main tactical healing rating legacy of the beorning carving is already bugged this new relic only adds more to this bug. Even the heals with tooltip value 11000 increase by about only 100 in total. In fact almost all the heals receive about 100 increase in tooltip. It is not even a percentage based increase unlike other classes with tactical healing rating.

I am sick of all the bugs this class has and most of them should be pretty easy to fix since all other classes have skills that have the same principal already. Is it really that hard to copy over the mechanics behind other classes. In combat ressurect? Minstrel has it, captain has it and they never get bugged. Why is beorning suffering from it then? Tactical healing rating legacy? Almost all classes have it and they just work fine. Why is beorning suffering from that too? I want to invest in my carving, use star-lit crystals on it to increase my healing or I want to use the new relic.
    Some bugs might be hard to fix but more than half of the bugs this class has, have counterparts that are working on other classes. I just wish that SSG could at least fix those before they implement the class balance. I guess it should be a lot easier to balance if there were no class breaking bugs around.

I would appreciate it if the developers could at least inform us if they are aware of the situation and are working on it or not.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Trainer of the Rabbits
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegass View Post
    Is it really that hard to copy over the mechanics behind other classes.
    This is the origin of many problems with the class. The class wasn't created from the scratch but the Captain was copied and then modified. To do that one would really need to know all the internals of the Captain, but find a dev who knew them. I will not hold my breath.