We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Burglarize - how do I get that deed? [solved]

No burglarize attempt I'm doing seems to count toward the corresponding burglar deed.

Am I doing it wrong?

I tried it inside instances, outside. I tried mobs with different levels. Is that deed restricted to specific areas?
    Last edited by meaning11; Nov 08 2017 at 10:36 AM.

TiberiasKirk is offline Professor of Middle Earth Studies
    There is a cap to how many times you can burgle in a day. If you hit your cap for the day then no additional burglaries will count.

Good to know, thank you - maybe that would have been the next irritating problem - but ...

... at the moment the deed counter doesn't even go up by one. I'm stuck at 17/250 and those 17 I have gathered while leveling the char about a year ago.

It doesn't work on grey mobs if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    It doesn't work on grey mobs if I remember right.
    Thanks, that's it.

I did try the mobs in Udun and did not quite recognized that they are already grey - I think I only robbed one 107 elite and it did not count for what reason ever --
    trying the 107 elite again a few minutes ago it counted. Fushaum Bal seems like a good place to level the deed.

edit: the (daily?) cap seems to be 25
    Last edited by meaning11; Nov 08 2017 at 10:56 AM.

Problem with burgle, it doesn't work half the time. Just hit 50 men and got only 3 potions.

This is one of those burg things they have needed to fix for years. The burgle rate seriously
    needs an increase.