We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shinross & Shinred on Elendilmir, looking for old friend & guild/kinship

decided to come back but found my server has been killed off, i belonged to a crafting guild/kinship and my friend was the leader, want to transfer to a new server just hoping he remembers me pretty sure he was a hobbit hehe, oh well gotta try at least, thanks

If you remember his name, you could make a throwaway character on each server, add that name to your friends list, and if that toon exists and it's a hobbit you can send them a mail to see if it's him. If you just check the English US servers (can't transfer from E onto the European ones) it shouldn't take too long.

i will take a look through my old paper notes haha

ok some progress i think i was in the southern defenders an Australia/NZ kinship, some notes i discovered the person i think i was after:

Tosto aka Curankang
    Kendralks aka Aaranon

have other names like Naranthor, Nimueway, Alchemydawn, Fayola that may be leaders of the kinship

i think they may have all gone to Arkenstone

made a new toon there and yes some of them are there woo hoo, sadly they are offline
    Last edited by Shins; Nov 18 2017 at 03:13 AM.