We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please reboot Landroval

Transitions between areas aren't working. I also can't get to my house.

Trying to log in for the first time in a few weeks. I rarely have any trouble at all. But, tonight, any toon that is currently stated to be in a "house" is unable to log into the game world. Just hangs, no progress is made on the loading bar. Eventually I give up and reload the client. But other characters that are out in the wider world seem to work.

--H

I agree. I've failed multiple times trying to get into/through Rivendell to deliver Atli's Favorite. It is NOT happening and Oli is NOT going to be happy.

• Swift taxi... endless loading screen (must kill client)
    • Non-swift taxi (from Thorenhad)... non-stop rubberbanding at the transition "Now Entering Rivendell Valley" (from Gates of Imladris)
    • On foot or mounted... rubberbanding rubberbanding rubberbanding.. Did I mention rubberbanding?

Apparently one does not simply walk (or ride) into Rivendell (at least on Landroval) tonight.

Edit: Thanks SSG! Delivery complete. Crisis averted.
    Last edited by Thoroval; Dec 08 2017 at 12:25 AM.

Yeah, I rarely have trouble either. My Champ got stuck in an endless loading screen trying to enter Candur's Anglach instance in the Udun Foothold for dailies. Re-booting client and starting the load-in process over did not help. Not good...

EDIT: both my champ and my lower-level hunter (who got stuck in a loading-screen into the housing instance) appear without any gear in the character-screen; they cannot log-into the game.
    Last edited by Phantion; Dec 07 2017 at 10:53 PM.
    Landroval player; I am Phantion on the forums only and do not have a corresponding character in-game with that name on any server. Cheers! :)

Hunter and Warden ports to MM's, and a few other areas are not working either, area Zone transitions get severe rubberbanding as well. Please Restart the server.

None of my characters on any of my accounts will load into Landroval tonight if they're located in the housing instance.
    Diamond of Gladden & Landroval.
    Director of Eriador Music Society of Landroval.

can't get past load screen

I can't get past the load screen on any of my characters on Landy....not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurin View Post
    Trying to log in for the first time in a few weeks. I rarely have any trouble at all. But, tonight, any toon that is currently stated to be in a "house" is unable to log into the game world. Just hangs, no progress is made on the loading bar. Eventually I give up and reload the client. But other characters that are out in the wider world seem to work.

--H
    I tried to port with kin and house return skills from the Party Tree to Falathlorn and nothing except the "puff" animation happened; went to Elrond's and got stuck.
    Please ignore my ridiculous running animation.

I tried to Enter Middle-Earth on a couple of my characters on Landroval with no success. They are both in a housing instance.

cdq1958 is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Multiple kin members are having trouble at the moment. Some of us were trying to get into an instance (Anglach from Candur) and the port hung. Closing the client and trying again gets to the login screen. The affected character is missing his armour. Others are seeing the same issue. Logging into Ark had no trouble.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Update: The following entered into my chat-channel around 10:57 PM EST (around 2 minutes ago):

"World broadcast: 'The server will be coming down for a restart in 15 minutes to address stability and connection issues. Please log out soon. Thank you for your patience during the downtime.'"

YAY!
    Landroval player; I am Phantion on the forums only and do not have a corresponding character in-game with that name on any server. Cheers! :)

Landroval is up and running again. Thanks, SSG.