We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Disappearing Areas of Arganath

As I leave the stable dude and head towards Seregoth a find distant landscapes disappear and sometimes my toon and mobs do too, anyone else or just my graphics settings? Someone been fiddling with the code? It's since update...

Mac

Same with me. It's mostly mountains and sky in the distance. Thought my computer was acting up.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdui View Post
    As I leave the stable dude and head towards Seregoth a find distant landscapes disappear and sometimes my toon and mobs do too, anyone else or just my graphics settings? Someone been fiddling with the code? It's since update...

Mac
    Yes i had the same issue yesterday. Didn't happen for me before the patch.

Yes, I noticed something like that in Agarnaith yesterday after the update when leaving the camp there. The far distance was just like grey-blue with odd blobs which resolved themselves to trees as I got nearer. Haven't seen anything similar since though.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdui View Post

Mac
    Yup, same here since the patch. I rode through this morning and briefly stopped to see if a mob a little off where I was standing was a boar or not. It disappeared, then re-appeared, alongside a wolf and a rat that were on top of me and already in combat with me.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.