We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Subsciber bottle NPC Glitched after using 105 lvl up pack.

My character cannot use Subscriber services. There is no sub ring over the woman in red "Wenda Crainesbill". Yet on all the other characters on my same account has the quest ring showing up over her head. I also can't access the mail unless I go to a mail box. What good is having a subscription if I can't play my main character with all the benefits I'm supposed to have? I may not be the only one. I can only hope this is an isolated incident. I've already made a ticket and they told me they can't help me. They said to come here and leave this message. This happened just after the Anniversary 2022. I had decided to just not subscribe and my room mate decided to subscribe anyway. So, he's the one that's honestly getting just a screwed here as I am. Paying for something neither of us can use. When you pay for services, you're supposed to provide. I'm not sure if you'll be able to pin point this issue immediately. But the buyer is correct. He made a purchase and did not get what he paid for the passed 10 months. Thank you very much for hearing me out. I'd prefer not to make all my characters public knowledge because I do need some piece & time for myself. As should we all.
    ~Vesdragroon

This happens when a character is Valared but the player doesn’t use all the items in the Valar box. One of the items grants the “Seeker of Deep Places” trait, until you get that trait you will not be able to interact with Wenda Cranesbill. If you don’t have all the items from the Valar box anymore you should be able to do the Moria introduction quests in order to earn that trait.

Here is a thread from about a year ago:
    https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...+missing+quest

It’s odd that the help desk told you they couldn’t help and told you to post in the forums as this is a common issue.

Thank you very much. I was losing hope. I appreciate the reply.

Well, I tried going over everything. I opened everything. I logged out of the game and back in. Still no subscriber services.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesdragroon View Post
    Well, I tried going over everything. I opened everything. I logged out of the game and back in. Still no subscriber services.
    Open your character's SKILLS panel. (Default keybind is K but you can click on the button to the left of the your skill bars instead.) Click on the PASSIVE tab. In the SEARCH field, type the word SEEKER. That should show you the trait SEEKER OF DEEP PLACES and hide everything else. If searching didn't find it for you, clear the SEARCH field and look through the list to try to find it.

Do you see SEEKER OF DEEP PLACES in your list of PASSIVE skills?

Seeker of Deep Places is not in my passive skills, no.

Kehleyr_SSG is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    You should have received an item called 'Trait: Legendary Items' as part of your Valar package. This will look like a letter in your inventory. Consuming this item will give you the Seeker of Deep Places passive characteristic, which will enable Wenda's quest if you have an active VIP subscription. You may have to relog after consuming the letter to get the effect.

If you do not have this item you may have inadvertently destroyed it. If you believe this is the case you will need to contact Customer Service.
    Quality Assurance Team Lead
    The Lord of the Rings Online
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Kehleyr_SSG View Post
    You should have received an item called 'Trait: Legendary Items' as part of your Valar package. This will look like a letter in your inventory. Consuming this item will give you the Seeker of Deep Places passive characteristic, which will enable Wenda's quest if you have an active VIP subscription. You may have to relog after consuming the letter to get the effect.

If you do not have this item you may have inadvertently destroyed it. If you believe this is the case you will need to contact Customer Service.
    You should contact customer service as instructed, Vesdragroon. However, you can also resolve this yourself in under 30 minutes by doing the Moria introduction to earn the Seeker of Deep Places trait "the normal way". Go to Echad Dunann in Eregion, talk to Rathwald who is just east of the camp and pick up the quest, "Strangers in Hollin" then follow the epic line until you complete the quest "Khazad-dum at Last!"

The specific item that you should have used from your Valar package is this one:
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...egendary_Items
    Double-check your Vault, Shared Storage, and Housing Storage.
    Last edited by Tralfazz; Feb 01 2023 at 04:39 PM. Reason: spelling error corrected

Found the quest line and got it back. Thank you for showing me this. I've not had access to my subscription services for close to a year.
    -~Ves