We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

+ quick shot strength slow/ + quick shot bonus focus legacy, does it work?

Anyone know if this legacy is working? I remember a forum post which detailed a faulty quickshot legacy or two, so just making sure this one works.

I am also wondering if you have to be in strength stance for the second part of the legacy to apply.

Resolved, found my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by 007Squanto View Post
    Resolved, found my answer.
    Nice of you to help out others.. providing link where you found the information

Quote Originally Posted by Endoloose View Post
    Nice of you to help out others.. providing link where you found the information
    Hah sorry, I just didn't think to, my bad. I asked Chromite in game and he confirmed the implications made on this thread:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ication-Chance

It does seem to be working as intended, as does the other quick shot critical chance legacy.

So that means +20% Quick Shot Bonus Focus Application Chance from Quick Shot Focus rank 5 slotted + 17% Quick Shot Bonus Focus Application Chance from T69 legacy = 37% Quick Shot Bonus Focus Application Chance ?????
    A must have legacy??

Quote Originally Posted by Snigol View Post
    So that means +20% Quick Shot Bonus Focus Application Chance from Quick Shot Focus rank 5 slotted + 17% Quick Shot Bonus Focus Application Chance from T69 legacy = 37% Quick Shot Bonus Focus Application Chance ?????
    A must have legacy??
    67% chance to apply. Imo it is a must have legacy.
    Captain-General Ughidontknow...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"