We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: My wishes

Red face My wishes

Lotro Suggestions.

1. A way to change class on old character's. ( This is annoying when you get to level 30 and then realise you actually really wish you had chosen rune keeper)
    Maybe you must purchase this in lotro store, maybe it exchanged your skills upto your level from example champion to Runekeeper. or maybe it entirelly resets your level but either way is good, least you don't have to do all them quests over again.
    2. Race change. What if your a human but fancy playing an eleven character but want to use the character you purchased items with.
    Pay in lotro store for race change where you go back to the character creation page but the new characters name can not be changed and you will keep every level quest completion, coins etc....
    3. A gypsy caravan with a bed and a useable craft station that can be pulled by your horse. (A travelling home.) REALLY LOVE THIS IDEA, I got the idea when I saw the caravans on the road outside bree.
    4. don't know if this is in the game but marriage and a house you can both live in.

I hate to be that person but...

1 & 2. There are many deeds for both race and class that go into available Traits. This alone makes such swaps much more complicated than it would seem on first blush.
    3. This would mean making a mobile Instance. Like the above such a thing is much more complicated than one would think at first blush.
    4. Although GM Sanctioned Marriage was rejected by the Devs long ago there is a spot on one's character page that talks about family trees and if one makes a Kin with one's 'spouse' both would share the house, otherwise the only thing one can do is buy neighboring houses making one a 'guest house'. To have two accounts sharing the same house outside of a kinship I do not think is possible under the current game mechanics although full permissions can be given to each other.

In fact, I very much doubt any of these suggestions are possible under current game mechanics.

But do not be discouraged and keep the ideas coming and Welcome to the Forums.

I just want to be able to sit on the Rohirric and Gondorian chairs and benches.