We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

coming back worth it????

so was thinking about coming back and playing a blue and sometimes red burglar but wanted to know if it was worth it in pvmp and how long it would take to gear.
    will take all opinion so leave em down in the comments.
    tell me about everything, balance, gearing, skills, buffs nerfs etc.
    R7 Warg - Femael ~ R5 Burglar - Blays

Red burg OP godmode if you know the class. Can 1-shot or nearly 1-shot many creeps.

Blue/yellow burg pretty meh, do garbage dps, but the debuffs and CC are nice for raids.

If you want to gear up e-z, just level scale from lvl 100 or 105 and use the old 100 gold essences. pretty cheap and fast for livable stats and gear

You can go up 115 and have higher stats and more traitpoints, but gearing takes longer, gotta do the key/gear grind, etc. Its doable for only 1 char I guess.

I always thought that if you scaled from any level you were garbage and couldn't play. did they rework it for 100-105's or something because scaling has always been busted.
    R7 Warg - Femael ~ R5 Burglar - Blays

Quote Originally Posted by blays7x View Post
    I always thought that if you scaled from any level you were garbage and couldn't play. did they rework it for 100-105's or something because scaling has always been busted.
    The scaling actually sorta works for lvl 100+. As long as you imbue your LIs and get all the upgrade stuff, it scaled quite well... meaning it's not quite as powerful as lvl 115's best-of-the-best gear, but getting fully geared for lvl 100 or 105 using best essences/gear is comparable to teal essences/gear for 115, but much cheaper and quicker.

If you want to be super-maxed though, 115 is superior... if you get lucky on the lootbox RNG that is...

Dont play! Playing is for people with no life.......................... ...................
    I' am KingZ, Killerhealer, Crowarg and Ganakus.
    ADD ME ON PS5 - Kingcrowarg -
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Don't bother coming back!....The Moors needs more ####-burgs like an orphanage needs more Priests.