We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New music video from "Polnolunie" - "The Burned Witch"

Rock-band "Polnolunie" (Laurelin) presents new music video "The Burned Witch" (directed by Grombine, live abc music by Gerhalt and Nordmart):

Thumbs up

Wow! Awesome job. I can only imagine how many hours this took to shoot and edit.
    "You can't fight the Enemy with his own Ring without turning into an Enemy" - J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter # 81

I think this kind of storytelling within a game is called a machinima. And you delivered a prime example of this kind. Excellently done.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Elderslade under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

That was just excellent! Wow, what a lot of work too! Thanks so much for sharing it, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Ok, back to watch it again. Fantastic job!!

The best LotRO video I think I've ever seen, so fun! :-)

wow

well done guys that was simply amazing

Very nice video thanks for sharing!
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Thumbs up

OK that was realy cool!!!! I didn't expect to stay and watch the whole video GOOD job realy. I like the fact that you used high level cosmetic gear fact that is very rare for rollplayers very very nice and the effects and story 10/10
    REMOVE Rohan Kingstead Homestead from the open world map it ruins the immersion and a shame for the ART.

Thank you all for the warm words about our video "The Burned Witch"!

I will share a small piece of internal information - in the first half of this year we will present a small music video, and in the second half of this year we are thinking about a music video where there will be different endings depending on your choice!