We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Budhorn - Rest in Peace

I have just been informed by Uht that Budhorn passed away due to heart failure. His raspy voice will be missed.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

I will remember him. We were at odds quite often out there many moons ago, but I hope his many years of LOTRO weren't all geting frustrated with the other side.

Would anyone be interested in an Honorary March on the Creepside? I know that it may not work because not everyone in the moors would participate, but I've long ago stopped caring if I live or die out there.

We could meet at Grams and walk to spots where we have stories to share about Budhorn as we walk towards GV. Post here with your thoughts on time if you were an old timer opponent of Budhorn and wish to show your respect for him via a march. (I would organize it freepside, but (a) I never grouped with him more than a few times on that side and (b) it wouldn't make it far before being stalked and disrespected given the state of the moors as I see it.)

Rest in peace, Budhorn!
    Adarin Ouest of There and Back Again
    Thradin Stoneshield of Baruk Khazad

My good friend, my heroic foe, my favorite nom. I will miss you Budhorn, as I missed hearing your voice when I went creepside. Rest well my friend.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

RIP Budhorn. I hope you enjoyed your time here as much as any of us who played with you in our little sandbox.
    Shyma, formerly Shima
    Bashel

via Imgflip Meme Generator

We will spar again in the great battle fields beyond.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Budhorn wasn't particularly good at his class, but added great value to Fraiding with his endearingly genuine hatred of Creeps and Creepside, and if you make the game more fun then you deserve to "Budhorn" (soak up) some reknown while dead in midst of the raid because the Creeps killed you first (or early).
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r14 Minstrel.

Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

???? For some reason decided to look up lotro after a looonngg time, crazy to see this. RIP bud

Rest in peace 1st Captain-General of Landroval.

I never knew Budhorn personally or even chatted with him but I did fight against him back in the day. When Chilicheese/Vinlassis came to creepside, he would always tell stories about Budhorn, his personality and voice. I remember him getting rank 15, how slow his poor hunter would turn because no one told him about keyboard turn speed. I also remember the last time he came out to the moors after quitting lotro for star wars i think it was? Unfortunatly he ran into me and didnt stay long, sorry Bud!

It is sad that we should meet only thus at the ending. For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air. I do not think we shall meet again.

Rest in peace 1st Captain-General of Landroval.

-Ternakh

Very sorry to hear about Budhorn. I was in many of his raids back in the day, when no one else wanted to lead he took the reigns, and kept it going. A good strategist, and leader. I'll remember those times fondly. My condolences to his family/friends. Will miss you Budhorn.
    Durrga R13 Hunter /Medwulf R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

Played against the dude plenty, but never played freep-side with him. RIP, brother.
    ANIMALS, A WARG. STALKER.... dog... well, pup.

Wow, that is very sad to hear. R.I.P Bud

I haven't played in a couple of years, and haven't posted here even longer, something made me look up his name today.

I used to look forward night after night, to go out into the Moors and get into the main raid Freep-side. I knew we would always give it our best charging into the evil ranks while under his banner! Good times that make me smile thinking of them again! 8)

Balrend (RK) / Balrynn (Cappy) - Landroval - Shadows of Eventide

Take care all!