We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Alberta Players.

Hello!

Are there any players up in Alberta, Canada? Notably the Edmonton area.
    "In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit."
    Elrendoes - 106 Warden // Elrendos - 76 Hunter // Elrendose - 69 Minstrel
    <- Goblin's For Hire ->
    Brandywine

Depends on whether you are on the band wagon for wanting to trade or Nug, though I'll gladly get rid of Lucic.

Yes, I reside from Edmonton, Alberta.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonflux View Post
    Depends on whether you are on the band wagon for wanting to trade or Nug, though I'll gladly get rid of Lucic.

Yes, I reside from Edmonton, Alberta.
    Hah! I don't really follow our Oilers to be completely honest. *guilty face* I frequent the Oil Kings far more often.

Good to see other players around me though!
    <- Goblin's For Hire ->
    Brandywine

Used to be 6 of us from Edmonton including myself that played Lotro. We lost 2 after Helm's Deep was released, and almost myself and the rest of the group because we all hated and despised mounted combat so much. It was difficult to even keep the remainder of us in the game because PvMP went downhill compared to when the level caps were between 50-75. I lost all of my other Edmonton companions once the level cap became 105, which made playing the game a more lonely experience sadly. When the level cap became 115 I too decided to take a hiatus away from the game for reasons because my pride and passion for the Guardian class had been so painfully hurt. I am waiting to see what changes they release for the class in the coming updates before returning to the game.

I think that we are in better hands with SSG, but there is a lot of damage that was done under the direction of Warner Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonflux View Post
    Used to be 6 of us from Edmonton including myself that played Lotro. We lost 2 after Helm's Deep was released, and almost myself and the rest of the group because we all hated and despised mounted combat so much. It was difficult to even keep the remainder of us in the game because PvMP went downhill compared to when the level caps were between 50-75. I lost all of my other Edmonton companions once the level cap became 105, which made playing the game a more lonely experience sadly. When the level cap became 115 I too decided to take a hiatus away from the game for reasons because my pride and passion for the Guardian class had been so painfully hurt. I am waiting to see what changes they release for the class in the coming updates before returning to the game.

I think that we are in better hands with SSG, but there is a lot of damage that was done under the direction of Warner Brothers.
    That's fair. I didn't get a chance to catch the Q & A today but I'm hoping some notes are released after. It seems they touched on class fixes / balances, end game, and some other topics of importance. Fingers crossed it's all good stuff!
    <- Goblin's For Hire ->
    Brandywine

I'm just a few hours away, in Saskatoon. /wave
    Brandywine
    Vaniyah - Minstrel | Wrenegade - Champion | Martiini - Rune-Keeper | Astrydd - Lore-Master
    Twitch | Twitter

Cool! I just discovered my kin has a couple of Canadians in it too. Cheers to the Great White North!
    <- Goblin's For Hire ->
    Brandywine

Calgary > Deadmonton

xP

Prescott, Ontario here, hello fellow Canuks I'm Quinox and Mijjet on Crickhollow. May take a trip Across Canada next year for the heck of it, looking forward to seeing Our other Provinces and take a break from the USA lol

Calgary here.....just returned to the game after many years........used to play on the old Nimrodel server.