We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Update 22 Dailies List

The daily repeatable quests in Dale/Erebor/Eryn Lasgalen are available in groups. If you see a quest available listed in one of the groups below, you can see where to go for the rest of the quests that day.

Restoring the North

*** Erna in Dale/Thranduil in Felegoth/Thorin in Erebor: Restoring the Three Kingdoms: Quest Wrapper (8 quests to complete, no Reputation, Bound Black Steel Key, 5 Tokens of the Lake and Rivers) This quest resets Sunday and Thursday at 3am Server time (12am Pacific Time)

Quest Group 1:
    • [Dwarves of Erebor] Nath in Erebor: Draughts for the Dwarves
    • [Dwarves of Erebor] Spakorth in Erebor: The Stones of Erebor
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Radagast outside of Felegoth: Cleansing the Mirkwood
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Radagast outisde of Felegoth: Life in Eryn Lasgalen
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Thranduil in Felegoth: Curing the Ills of the Taurogrim
    • [Men of Dale] Gaumar in Dale: Discontented Dale-folk
    • [Men of Dale] Gaumar in Dale: Unwelcome Scrawls
    • [Men of Dale] Rotha in Dale: Renewed Patronage

Quest Group 2:
    • [Dwarves of Erebor] Snallar in Erebor: Burrowers in the Barrels
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Thranduil in Felegoth: In the Shadow of the Emyn-nu-Fuin
    • [Men of Dale] Erna in Dale: Aiding the Dispossessed, Feeding the Cold
    • [Men of Dale] Erna in Dale: Aiding the Dispossessed, Wolves in Waiting
    • [Men of Dale] Erna in Dale: Marauders in the Dale-lands
    • [Men of Dale] Erna in Dale: The Remnants of Urushoba
    • [Men of Dale] Alarr in Lake-town: Raised Notices
    • [Men of Dale] Alarr in Lake-town: The Guards' Mess

Quest Group 3:
    • [Dwarves of Erebor] Dis in Ravenhill: Trinkets for Ravenhill
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Thranduil in Felegoth: Dens of the Taurogrim
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Thranduil in Felegoth: The Plight of the Innocent
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Thranduil in Felegoth: The Taurogrim Return
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Thranduil in Felegoth: The Wrath of the Taurogrim
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Lorndur in Loegland: Ambushed on the River
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Lorndur in Loegland: Coming Down The Mountain
    • [Elves of Felegoth] Lorndur in Loegland: New Thievery

Scourges

• Kalabrazan, Scourge of the Dale-lands
    • Urdar, Scourge of the Dale-lands
    • Gloomthorn, Scourge of Eryn-Lasgalen

Tasks

• Dwarves of Erebor Task: Rusted Scimitars
    • Elves of Felegoth Task: Bristled Fur
    • Elves of Felegoth Task: Petrified Branch
    • Men of Dale Task: Deadly Claws
    • Men of Dale Task: Spiny Carapaces
    Last edited by ChromiteSwiftpaw; Mar 17 2018 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks for starting this. Was wondering the same.
    Knight | Captain | Arkenstone

These are the exact ones I have found so far.

OK it looks like the dailies cycle between the areas. The Queen Regen has none today and now Thranduil has 4. I'll be updating the quest list.

Thranduil: Dens of the Taurogrim
    Thrandrui: The Plight of the Innocent
    Thranduil: The Taurogrim Return
    Thranduil: The Wrath of the Taurogrim

Thank you)

Found: Dis in Ravenhill - "Trinkets for Ravenhill" (does not count in the deed "Restoring the Three Kingdoms")

Note: the quest for Snallar in Erebor "Burrowers in the Barrels" does not count in the deed "Restoring the Three Kingdoms"
    Last edited by Yolli; Mar 10 2018 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolli View Post
    Thank you)

Found: Dis in Ravenhill - "Trinkets for Ravenhill" (does not count in the deed "Restoring the Three Kingdoms")

Note: the quest for Snallar in Erebor "Burrowers in the Barrels" does not count in the deed "Restoring the Three Kingdoms"
    So it's easy to spot the quests that don't count as they will be the ones without the red text warning that they will be canceled once the Questrs to Restore the Three Kingdoms deed is done.

So after two days of repeatables I've only incremented the deed to 10/100.

Yolli alerted me to 3 new quests in Loegland!

Lorndur in Loegland: Ambushed on the River
    Lorndur in Loegland: Coming Down The Mountain
    Lorndur in Loegland: New Thievery

Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    The new update will provide additional quests to earn keys and some quests will reward items that can be turned to ash. The end goal is that in any given week you will be able to earn more keys than you can now; on average around 2 extra keys per week is our goal.
    Is anyone getting Black Steel Key Slivers from North Mirkwood dailies?
    I think the wrapper quest is not working as intended? I would have expected some kind of daily auto-bestow quest like in North Ithilien or a header quest we need to pickup like in Mordor?

Note:
    Upon completing quests in all regions, we get a mail to go visit the Queen Regent in Dale and dailies do open, but there is no obvious follow on action
    Last edited by Knight.Arkenstone; Mar 10 2018 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight.Arkenstone View Post
    Is anyone getting Black Steel Key Sliversfrom North Mirkwood dailies?
    I think the wrapper quest is not working as intended? I would have expected some kind of daily auto-bestow quest like in North Ithilien or a header quest we need to pickup like in Mordor?

Note:
    Upon completing quests in all regions, we get a mail to go visit Queen Regent in Dale and dailies do open, but there is no obvious follow on action?
    The wrapper quest is Restoring the Three Kingdoms and it's turned off according to Cordovan's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Phindecano View Post
    The wrapper quest is Restoring the Three Kingdoms and it's turned off according to Cordovan's post.
    I suspected as much, but just wanted clarification since it was also the name of the deed which is working fine.

Since these quests disappear after doing 100 of them, are we doing ourselves a disservice by doing them without the wrapper quest?
    i.e. will have access to less black steel key slivers.

Can you still get black steel key slivers from update 22 once you have completed the deed?
    Last edited by Knight.Arkenstone; Mar 10 2018 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight.Arkenstone View Post
    Since these quests disappear after doing 100 of them
    I don't think the quests disappear after completing the deed. Again, "Restoring the Three Kingdoms" is obviously a wrapper quest to complete X dailies, not a deed. Once it's completed all other dailies-in-progress automatically fail. The same way it worked in Wildermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Phindecano View Post
    I don't think the quests disappear after completing the deed. Again, "Restoring the Three Kingdoms" is obviously a wrapper quest to complete X dailies, not a deed. Once it's completed all other dailies-in-progress automatically fail. The same way it worked in Wildermore.
    Ok cool - makes sense if it works like that.
    Thank you.

Erna doesn't have any quests for my hunter, checking the other quest givers you have mentioned to see if they have anything.

Edit: Alarr doesn't have a quest either.

Edit 2: Thranduil has 4 quests for me: Plight, Dens, Return and Wrath. No wrapper quest of course

Edit 3: Must be that the quests are cycling as the Mordor ones, will probably get other quests tomorrow, oh well, better than nothing I suppose
    Last edited by Belechael; Mar 10 2018 at 02:24 PM.
    Arequain Belechael, Legate of Celosien, Minas Brethil, Lebennin

The dailies have me really confused at the moment. Yesterday after the announcement, I could find only 5. 4 with the Queen of Dale and 1 with Thranduil. Today, I can find only 4, all with Thranduil. I read on WC that Radagast is supposed to have some, but I've not seen any with him so far. As these dailies only award one token each, I was hoping we would be able to do more than 5 per day.

I know Hytbold, Wildermore and some others were restricted to only a small handful of dailies, but on those, we got more than one token per hand in.

Hopefully this will all become clearer after the hotfix and things are working properly.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    The dailies have me really confused at the moment. Yesterday after the announcement, I could find only 5. 4 with the Queen of Dale and 1 with Thranduil. Today, I can find only 4, all with Thranduil. I read on WC that Radagast is supposed to have some, but I've not seen any with him so far. As these dailies only award one token each, I was hoping we would be able to do more than 5 per day.

I know Hytbold, Wildermore and some others were restricted to only a small handful of dailies, but on those, we got more than one token per hand in.

Hopefully this will all become clearer after the hotfix and things are working properly.
    The system is pretty much like Allegiance dailies: different rotation every day.
    As wrapper quest (main daily quest like "complete 4 quests of Thranduil or Dis) is missing, you can't see which ones are available for today.
    Also some quests are not available until the patch, so some NPCs may have only 1 quest or even 0.

The only way for now - check each NPC every day and see what's available.

10\03\2018:

Thranduil - 4 Quests
    Dis - 1 quest
    Loeglond - 3 quests

8 total
    Xolla

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    This is what he says are still disabled:

I don't know if he includes the following in the "End game daily quests":

Scourges

• Kalabrazan, Scourge of the Dale-lands
    • Urdar, Scourge of the Dale-lands
    • Gloomthorn, Scourge of Eryn-Lasgalen

Are the scourges solo, small fellow, fellow or raid?

Including those that are disabled and Restoring the Three Kingdoms as the 25th quest

Day One:

• [Elves] Curing the Ills of the Taurogrim
    • [Elves] Life in Eryn Lasgalen
    • [Elves] Cleansing the Mirkwood
    • [Men] Discontented Dale-Folk
    • [Men] Unwelcome Scrawls
    • [Men] Renewed Patronage
    • [Dwarves] The Stones of Erebor
    • [Dwarves] Draughts for the Dwarves

Day Two:

• [Men] Aiding the Dispossessed: Feeding the Cold
    • [Men] Aiding the Dispossessed: Wolves in Waiting
    • [Men] Marauders in the Dale-Lands
    • [Men] The Remnants of Urushoba
    • [Men] The Guards' Mess
    • [Men] Raised Notices
    • [Elves] In the Shadow of Emyn-nu-Fuin
    • [Dwarves] Burrowers in the Barrels

Day Three:

• [Elves] Dens of the Taurogrim
    • [Elves] The Plight of the Innocent
    • [Elves] The Taurogrim Return
    • [Elves] The Wrath of the Taurogrim
    • [Elves] Ambushed on the River
    • [Elves] Coming Down from the Mountain
    • [Elves] New Thievery
    • [Dwarves] Trinkets for Raven Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharta View Post
    The system is pretty much like Allegiance dailies: different rotation every day.
    As wrapper quest (main daily quest like "complete 4 quests of Thranduil or Dis) is missing, you can't see which ones are available for today.
    Also some quests are not available until the patch, so some NPCs may have only 1 quest or even 0.

The only way for now - check each NPC every day and see what's available.

10\03\2018:

Thranduil - 4 Quests
    Dis - 1 quest
    Loeglond - 3 quests

8 total

Thanks for the Info, I hadn't checked Dis or Leoglond, so will check those later. I noticed on the quests that I did pick up, there is red text saying that once the wrapper quest has been completed, the quests will cancel. I suppose all then depends on whether the wrapper will be an auto-bestow or not, because if it is, then we will be limited to five (or however many the wrapper requests) quests per day. The allegiance dailies can be done regardless of the completion of the wrapper.

So let me see if I understand this. You have to do 100 Quests in all areas of Northern Mirkwood (i.e., all of them pretty much) to unlock the Dailies. They advertised this Region Quest Pack as having 125 Quests, Tasks, and Deeds. In less than two days after this released, the Dailies had to be shut down for bugs that people were experiencing.

People have been complaining about the grind in this game. You may want to head to Lumul-nar and gaze. le problème, c'est moi.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

Quote Originally Posted by Raymore View Post
    So let me see if I understand this. You have to do 100 Quests in all areas of Northern Mirkwood (i.e., all of them pretty much) to unlock the Dailies. They advertised this Region Quest Pack as having 125 Quests, Tasks, and Deeds. In less than two days after this released, the Dailies had to be shut down for bugs that people were experiencing.

People have been complaining about the grind in this game. You may want to head to Lumul-nar and gaze. le problème, c'est moi.
    Well, it's new content, hence, new story. Think of it like a new book, when it grips you, you keep reading, and you usually end up at the last chapter quite quickly on the first read. 125 Quests, Tasks and Deeds, isn't really that many. A good chunk of that number will be deeds, and most people (me anyway) don't always work through those on their first read, so still have plenty to do. I may be in the last chapter, but I still have to re-read to get everything done. And after that, there are plenty more characters that have to begin. The grind isn't the issue most of the time, it's the grind restrictions, i.e. needing 100 tokens of some sort, but only being able to earn 5 a day.

It's all so ruddy confusing. Was disappointed to complete all the region quests to find they don't count towards the 100 and that some dailies don't count either.

But ofc if I wanted to blow 25 X 20 MC to reset the quests I could, so I could buy some progression instead. Hmmm... Full price: 4000LP/£30.

Mac

Bump for edits.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdui View Post
    It's all so ruddy confusing. Was disappointed to complete all the region quests to find they don't count towards the 100 and that some dailies don't count either.

But ofc if I wanted to blow 25 X 20 MC to reset the quests I could, so I could buy some progression instead. Hmmm... Full price: 4000LP/£30.

Mac

Bump for edits.
    Hasn't a deed for completing dailies a certain amount of times been a part of the game since North Ithilien? I get that you want to tie every thread to how LotRO and SSG are literally the worst and the most p2w garbage in existence but getting mad about people at most getting a title out of doing the dailies a bunch seems odd.
    The road goes ever on.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Thanks for the Info, I hadn't checked Dis or Leoglond, so will check those later. I noticed on the quests that I did pick up, there is red text saying that once the wrapper quest has been completed, the quests will cancel. I suppose all then depends on whether the wrapper will be an auto-bestow or not, because if it is, then we will be limited to five (or however many the wrapper requests) quests per day. The allegiance dailies can be done regardless of the completion of the wrapper.
    This really would be a step back to DA times if we can only finish a certain amount of the 8 that are given a day. I never understood why there is even a limit on the dailies given. We could do 20+ in Mordor which I never did and now we might not even be able to do 8? We had a wrapper of 4 in N Ithilien but could do all 8. We had a wrapper of 4 in Mordor but could do 20+. And those gave more currency then the N Mirkwood dailies and the vendors didn't even offer anything where we could spend all that currency on.

That's because SSG wants you do spend MC this time around. They've put a nice goat in the deeds which you unlock upon doing the 100 dailys.
    Original Challenger of the Abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Findun View Post
    That's because SSG wants you do spend MC this time around. They've put a nice goat in the deeds which you unlock upon doing the 100 dailys.
    100 dailies doesn't seem a problem. Try 250 for the beautiful mount in N Ithilien. It is a nice reward but not necessary. If anybody resets it's probably more for the tokens and reputations.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast