We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

best barrage plugin?

need link to working (best) barrage plugin, I know I saw someone recommend one in another thread but I do not seem to be able to find it.

Only one I know of is http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...rageTimer.html Didn't like it myself.

I downloaded it but when I go to load it I get -

You say, '...line\Plugins\moebius92\Act iveSkills\ActiveSkills.lua:293 : attempt to call global 'class' (a nil value)
    ...s Online\Plugins\moebius92\Activ eSkills\__init__.lua:1: Failed to import package "moebius92.ActiveSkills.Active Skills".'
    ...Rings Online\Plugins\moebius92\Barra geTimer\Main.lua:5: Failed to import package "moebius92.ActiveSkills".

3 more similar lines.

Apparently it requires Turbine Utilities. Read Thurallor's comment on the plug-in page with a link and how to install them.
    Last edited by Altair6; Mar 13 2018 at 11:48 AM.

I also recently installed the Turbine plugins from his link and it still didn't work. I don't know a whole about lua but I scanned through some of the code and my guess was that the Barrage timer might be referencing old Turbine plugins that are no longer included in the download package.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    Apparently it requires Turbine Utilities. Read Thurallor's comment on the plug-in page with a link and how to install them.
    I downloaded the link where he says 'here' as the link. It was not a zip but I downloaded it to my turbine add ons folder or what ever its called, still does not work

Quote Originally Posted by tharkun3 View Post
    I downloaded the link where he says 'here' as the link. It was not a zip but I downloaded it to my turbine add ons folder or what ever its called, still does not work
    It's a 7z file which is a zip. Right click it and you should get the option to extract it. It has 2 folders inside - Turbine and TurbinePlugins.