We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabani View Post
    At least now every healer is in the same position on beta-neither can heal. Bolster, the only viable and up to date healing spell among 4 healing classes, got a huge nerf, especially it's aoe part. As a result T2 Abyss is unkillable, and even T1 is a problem for some less geared players. I imagine toons without t2 gear have very little chances to do T1.
    t2 Abyss is currently trivial with minstrel heals as they are, kinships are running it on farm-mode every day, doing speedruns with only 2 minstrels in the entire raid because that's how easymode it is.

It will require more skill and thought from minstrels now, having to proactively apply and manage Soliloquy of Spirit on multiple targets and having more interesting rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    t2 Abyss is currently trivial with minstrel heals as they are, kinships are running it on farm-mode every day, doing speedruns with only 2 minstrels in the entire raid because that's how easymode it is.

It will require more skill and thought from minstrels now, having to proactively apply and manage Soliloquy of Spirit on multiple targets and having more interesting rotations.
    Eh, I doubt it'll be much more difficult with the heal nerf. For the boss fights it's largely only the tanks and support classes needing heals. Everyone else just heals off revealing mark.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by dselden View Post
    Eh, I doubt it'll be much more difficult with the heal nerf. For the boss fights it's largely only the tanks and support classes needing heals. Everyone else just heals off revealing mark.
    This. However this rises point of non blue specced RM should heal just about 3% dps-> morale return. Full return if in blue traited. Dps should not be self sufficient with healing with random specced captain.

Minstrel hps is enough to heal tank, however as I have said, there needs to be adjustments to magnitudes of less used heals. In style of this chart I have used before:

Here is my suggestion of how heals should stack against each others. Bolster courage is the measuring stone at 100% and everything is related to it:
    • Bolster courage 100%
    • Bolstering our courage (like its atm)
    • Inspire fellows 80-90%
    • Raise the spirit 65%
    • Perfect Ending 130%
    • Chord of Salvation initial 130%
    • Coda 120-130%
    • Triumphant Spirit 150%
    • Fellowships Heart 80% (initial + each HoT)
    • Chord of Salvation HoT ~10%
    • Soliloquy of Spirit (SoS) ~10%
    • Raise the spirit HoT ~15%
    • Major Ballad ~15%

BC is at the moment reasonable well balanced. Balance rest in magnitude of this and skills become fairly well balanced, offering good rotation and emergency heals. Of course all heals can go up or down 5-10%, but idea on magnitude is there.
    Last edited by siipperi; May 10 2018 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    And how exactly would it help against 30k+ aoe damage to the whole raid every few seconds? The Aoe part of the bolster, the only tool that kept people alive was reduced 5! times. Unless Inspire Fellows is icreased by 5 times and/or someting simmilar happens I can't see T2 doable. Adding other types of healers won't help either since they do even less then Minstrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabani View Post
    And how exactly would it help against 30k+ aoe damage to the whole raid every few seconds? The Aoe part of the bolster, the only tool that kept people alive was reduced 5! times. Unless Inspire Fellows is icreased by 5 times and/or someting simmilar happens I can't see T2 doable. Adding other types of healers won't help either since they do even less then Minstrel.
    What fight? None of fights in this game does that harsh damage on that short interval. Otherwise for minstrel -> IF + HoTs + captain mark.

I have 4 LIs with the heal and tact ruins. Little point giving me a token that I can only buy the same runes back. Need something else. Had to spend 1000s of gold on the AH for mine.

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    What fight? None of fights in this game does that harsh damage on that short interval. Otherwise for minstrel -> IF + HoTs + captain mark.
    Maybe, his raid isnt moving at first bossfight in abyss. standing besides those ghosts might hurt that much... at least, thats how my casual kin usually wipes in abyss. half of the raid just not moving :P
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Crissaegrim is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Guardian of Lothlórien
    Instruments in the backpack/cloak spot. Love it. LOVE it. Would pay MONEY for it.

Anthem duration 3 minutes. (boggle) As a Red Line minstrel, I can have immediately hit Cry of the Chorus (30 second cooldown) and have THREE anthems up and functioning permanently, for all intents and purposes. Perhaps no.

As a Red line Minstrel, I will quite literally waste 8 Trait points on 2 ranks of Shield Use (5% block and I no longer can kite) and 2 ranks of Inspired Fellows (which I can't use in Red Line at all) just so I can progress down into the Yellow tree. Because Sharing a Story and Change a Pace Heal (and a lovely insta-crit-on-the-move-Chord of my Salvation) are THAT powerful. I'm not sure that's the design you want.
    Last edited by Crissaegrim; May 10 2018 at 11:23 PM.

I'm finding the extended anthem duration to be quite useful in the red line, as all three anthems can now be cast before combat begins. Now that Coda no longer removes anthems, it's a very useful skill, and that means more skills to fire off including now needing to restack all three ballads. The new anthem duration allows me to focus on DPS which is a good thing for red line. Personally, I hope the longer duration anthem stays.

Yellow Submarine?

today sober but with bad headache... sorry for the bad English again
    i tested some variations of the yellow/red and yellow/blue lines and made 3 observations
    1. in general i like the changes in red and blue BUT yellow still got two! completely useless skills. song of aid and call to greatness. please remodel those two skills to be useful again something like increased attack speed and reduced induction time
    2. the anthem durations are ludicrous, for me it will always be the minstrels choice what anthem he uses to define play-style and variation. same with all anthems at the same time. please revert those changes.
    3. bubbles! all versions of hammerhand need some buffs. the RKs bubbles must be somewhat evenly matched, considered the possibility of healing RK becoming an issue again.

nevertheless great work and fine start of the class refitting!

Quote Originally Posted by Fridvarald View Post
    2. the anthem durations are ludicrous, for me it will always be the minstrels choice what anthem he uses to define play-style and variation. same with all anthems at the same time. please revert those changes.
    For a good couple of years we could use all the Anthems at once. Some of the Anthems we have now were stances/auras before. I see the changes as comming back to roots. I like it.

My own Feedback

So just what I don't like about these changes.

Before that: My opinion about instant skills and fast skills and how they work together. It's fine how these skills work right now and it's not only on minstrels. I think it's just the understanding how Initiation time, Cooldown and Global Cooldown ("Action duration") work. If some of you want, i can maybe explain it with some images. It definitely makes the mini more exciting.

Blue line

- If you want to make Raise the spirit more valuable it could still need some more healing. Right now it has the same spot in my rotation as before and that is not the highest priority. For what reason should i use Raise the spirit over Bolster Courage
    - As probably everyone forgot the Minstrel has 3 Moral bubbles which are completely useless (Song of the Hammerhand: 1772 Moral, Gift of the Hammerhand: 1369 Moral and Legend of Helm Hammerhand: 1369 Moral (through capstone trait))... The only one which can be helpful right now is Song of the Hammerhand because it's buff: Damage will not set back inductions.
    My idea would be: Give all of these 3 Skills a percentage based Bubble like the Champion got. A 10% bubble for Legend of Helm Hammerhand and the two others get 7.5%.
    - If not you could just delete all traits regarding these skills because there is no reason to use them right now!!!!!

Red line

- I am a little bit scared, that the red minstrel won't do enough damage because of the changes regarding the use of only one relic.
    - For Questing it will be alright, but for anything more than that it probably won't. Yes the Minstrel was strong in the Ettenmoors. Having a high burst. But as soon as a Saboteur (or however the healing Monster with the stick) was involved. It got hard to kill something. What i want to say is, that it is Okay that the Damage output got decreased, but i think you skipped the point where it would be alright and straight got to a weaker spot.
    - I don't wanna go back in the Moors and always be in a group as a healer... red line Minstrel was a lot of fun Solo or Duo.
    - Last but not least the trait "Enduring Moral" in the third row who gives a flat amount of Moral should be buffed. You increased the amount of Will, Fate, Vitality, Might, agility across the board for all classes. Please increase the amount of Moral we get from that trait. Right no it gives 1106 Moral when 5 points invested. Increase it to around 5000-6000 Moral to be more valuable. Second option would be to change it from a flat amount of Moral to just Vitality

Yellow line
    -The new trait with 2.5% block chance and giving up 30% movement speed is irrelevant... Blocking is one of the last stats i focus on
    -Needs a big rework... in no case it is useful now
    Last edited by Fureo; May 11 2018 at 10:38 AM.

I was reading through the comments before loading the mini for a first look and see mention of codas not removing anthems, I can't find it mentioned in the notes though.
    Is this a bug or RNG working exceptionally well for someone?
    Whole premise for codas was to gain some different needed short term buff and briefly loose the mainstay buffs for a bit.

Healing a raid is fairly intense, and I like the idea of getting back to old school mini healing rotations I wish I had retained some of the old muscle memory for it. Hope the changes aren't promoting tree swaps so soon after the nerf (server performance preservation initiative) though.

I would say I never liked the last big change that had blue and red restricted to just one anthem and yellow abusing their advantage to stack 3 wars.

Notes are a bit of a headache to process, I better plunge in and figure it out.

Mac

Initial thoughts:
    Cap Mini, good Mordor non raid gear and essence maxed tuned LIs for a heal or a damage build.

Logged in to BR on Mini.

Had no stance. Could not go into Dissonance, what I was in previously. Had to enter one of the others to then change into Dissonance.

Shield focus: Broken leg animation; I not like. With a Block at 3.2% another 5% does nothing esp when itemisation has attempted to forced evade on us for some reason. A mob leaving a tank to hit a mini is a one shot and something a raid should never allow. Raiding is about positioning and you have to be mobile when required. Solo is about moving, it's a poor mini who stands still on landscape solo and 5% block is not about to help a poorly played mini.
    Given the animation is a hobbling creature looking the least threatening of those around how about some de-threat element instead. You could even have some fun with berserking type mobs in the game actually reversing that to a big threat component to keep minis on their toes if they use it without thought.

Raise the Spirit with trait: Does one lesser CoS heal, no hot after the Raise the Spirit heal. No tick/hot time in tooltip either.

Access to Anthem a War: One thing that made group healing a little bit interesting was LI swapping to buff Anthem of War, so far up in the Red tree makes this impossible if you go heavy into Blue and have to take yellow traits for group heals to make up for the poor bolster. Dull.

With all the bonuses to healing I have in blue, outgoing heal stats and LI legacies I have to wonder if bolster heals at lower levels at all.

I wonder if Protector of Song will turn out to be the default spec and the role you want will be which tree you spend in and stance you use.

Mac

Main points:

• BC nerf is good and was necessary, thanks. However:

• Inspire Fellows and Fellowship's Heart simply need higher numbers. This will make up somewhat for loss of AoE healing from bolster splash, and return Fellowship's Heart to the top spot of 'OH SH!T' skills (currently it barely does anything).
    • Healing potency across the board needs to be looked at after the tac healing relic nerf. I don't think we need that much more than we currently have on BR, but maybe a little. We were hillariously OP before, but the nerf was extremely harsh.

• Enlivering Chord HoT is gone and replaced by an AoE splash heal called 'Chord of Our Salvation'. Not a bad idea, but the splash heal is a little on the small side.
    • Raise the Spirit HoT is bugged (currently, RtS applies the same AoE splash heal as Chord does, called 'Chord of Our Salvation').
    • The new yellow line Block toggle skill is useless, no Minstrel in their right mind will sacrifice movement for RNG block chance. Change it to -10% incoming damage instead and it might be useful.
    • Bubbles need to be fixed (1k bubble at level 115 is a joke). Gift of the Hammerhand, Song of the Hammerhand, Legend of Helm Hammerhand). Make them %-based on target's Morale, or make them scale off one of the caster's stats.
    • Yellow line needs to have a more defined role now that Anthems stack with each other by default. If you want it to be a strong buffer, traits need to be adjusted for that. If you want it to also be a healer (since it does contain some healing-related traits as well), it needs to be different from Blue line in some way.

Currently the yellow line is just a confusing mess. Is it a buffer? Doesn't buff notably more than Blue now that triple anthem is gone. Is it a healer? Doesn't heal more than Blue. Is it a debuffer? Nowhere near competetive with other debuffing classes. I would personally suggest:

• Increase Perfect Performance and Strike a Chord Yellow line traits' potency significantly. Something like:

• Perfect Performance from 3% (0.5% + 1% + 1.5% from 3 ranks) to 15% (5% per rank)
    • Strike a Chord from 100% (1x) of ballad buff applied as debuff to 300% (3x) of ballad buff, or make it stack up to 3 times on target like it does on self.

• Rework Song of Aid and Call to Greatness to provide relevant buffs to all classes.
    • Increase buff potency of Tale of Tales significantly.
    Earbold (Laurelin [EN-RP])
    Member of the Bandits raid alliance
    Original Challenger of Gothmog and the Abyss

"Changes to the Minstrel are focused mainly on the Blue and Yellow lines, with a few tweaks to the red line."

My main issue for warrior-skald is the over-reliance on crits due to pretty long cooldowns, even for landscaping. The massive variation is just not as enjoyable as a more consistent flow is, it feels like a gun that is constantly jamming. It becomes a bit of a rollercoaster.

I think the overall damage output for a non-dpser is okay, it is just far too spiky though. I would like to see the cooldowns reduced and the abilities themselves balanced so they do the same overall damage, but you can fire off more abilities per minute and it flattens the impact of crits. For a 30 second cooldown ability, when it doesn't crit there is a long time between drinks.

I'd also like to see ballad cooldowns removed so you just have the global cooldown, similar to the change you made to Raise the Spirit, it should pretty much be the auto-attack of the warrior skald and it is undesirable to twist any other ballad with minor ballad because it has the best buffs for doing damage. Is there a big difference between 1 second and global cooldown?

On to the healing...

"Anthems stack with one another by default"

I am not sure how I feel about this, I guess it is nice to have anthem of the third age along with Anthem of Composure, with the longer duration and end of anthem consuming for codas you can build gear around having the buffs constantly now.

Anthem of War is too far down the Warrior-Skald tree and there are no real worthwhile non-dps-specific traits in warrior skald other than critical strikes, and i am including Enduring Morale, 1k morale at level 115 is a bad deal for 5 points, twice as bad for 10. If you move Anthem of War from Tier 4 up to Tier 2 then it will be used, otherwise the anthem is effectively dead given by intent Watcher of Resolve is the only viable end-game spec and you have put Raise Our Spirits in the Protector of Song tree at T3, which healers will want, making Anthem of War impossible to get.

"All Anthems now have a default duration of 3 minutes"

I like this change, I didn't feel having a 1 minute or so buff really does anything other than be annoying to keep up, 5 minutes is less annoying. Minstrels can now move to micromanaging coda buffs.

"Anthem cooldowns reduced by 10 seconds."

Not as much of a boon now that they last 3-5 minutes and stack by default, but I guess it was mostly necessary when codas consumed anthems.

Probably should add a note that codas no longer consume anthems, if it is there somewhere I missed it.

"Anthem of the Third Age is now given out at specialization"

I dislike this, strongly. It means yellow can't use AotTA-Resonance which is a significant Anthem for healing, it probably doesn't matter a great deal because nobody will be playing anything other than blue anyway I guess for any content that matters.

I think it was better that the stance determined the type of third age anthem. I guess this was done to prevent stacking, you could limit it to 1 third age anthem per minstrel, a new type ovrrides the previous one.

"Raise the Spirit Changes
    Cooldown removed
    Induction length increased from 1 second to 1.2 seconds."

I forgot that this had a cooldown, it had been that long since it was on my bars. I think this is a good change.

Combined with....

"Trait “Bracing Finish” replaced with “Raise Our Spirits”
    Grants a fellowship-wide Heal over Time to Raise the Spirit
    Further ranks increase the HoT strength
    Bracing Finish required luck and premeditation for a modest benefit. Raise Our Spirits has a readily apparent value for your Trait Point investment."

The king is dead, long live the king! Raise Our Spirits now heals the fellowship for more than Bolster Our Courage per cast, and doesn't require you to be blue spec, although you will be outside of questing.

It doesn't have a long cast time, doesn't have a ridiculous post cast animation so it can be spammed hard, like real hard. I think i had the cast down to 0.5sec so you can probably emulate previous Bolster Our Courage fellowship healing with RoS when you factor you are losing one of the healing relics. It is just a bit better balanced because the initial heal of Raise the Spirit is forgettable whereas Bolster Courage is a strong single target heal.

I just don't know why we go through these motions to heal the fellowship when we have an Inspire Fellows heal, which is currently in a horrible state. it has a 2.5s induction and an annoying 5sec cooldown which means you can't heal up a fellowship effectively with it, like you could with Bolster Our Courage or will be able to relatively quickly with Raise Our Spirits. It's heal also isn't very good despite these handicaps, i get a lot more out of a single RoS, you could change Improved Inspire Fellows from +20% to +200% and it would still be bad, it need a major change.

Inspire Fellows should be rebalanced to be the go to fellowship heal, that means reduce the induction or significantly increase the heal effect and cut out the cooldown, the induction should largely determine how often a heal should be cast, anything that has a cooldown should be instant.

I think Raise Our Spirits should be cut back somewhat and make Inspire Fellows the core fellowship heal and make RoS a heal all allies within a radius, something Minstrel is lacking that other healers have access to.

"Chord of Salvation Changes
    Chord of Salvation healing increased"

with...

"Trait “Improved Chord of Salvation” now increases chord of salvation healing
    Increases Chord of Salvation Target Healing. 10% / 15% / 20 % / 25%"

I really like the change, in blue spec, it is now more than just a post bolster courage animation reduction tool, the heal is quite strong now. In other specs it is not so strong and it is pretty much the only real instant heal that is remotely scalable that minstrels have outside of blue spec.

"Set Bonus “Open Ears” is now “Resolute”, which provides a potent block rating buff."

The block buff is quite significant (+25,888 block rating at level 115), almost makes me want to dig out my L100 tanking gear with BPE essences... only joking. Still, it will help reduce incoming damage, by a little bit.

"Removed Fate and Will Stat bonuses received upon specialization."

They weren't significant to begin with but curious as to why it was removed.

"Soliloquy of Spirit’s healing has been increased."

It didn't get the Chord of Salvation love, the heal effect isn't that great but it still stacks three times even though the tooltip doesn't specify it.

"Coda of Resonance grants +10% incoming healing to the fellowship for 30s"

with

"Lowering Coda of Resonance Incoming Healing buff to 5%."

The buff survived for 4 lines?

In the PTR this buff is +5% on the tooltip and vigour of the minstrel buff (the proc) is only +5%.

I will probably use coda now before using cry when in the middle of a long fight.

"Reducing potency of "Bolster Our Courage" group heal."

"Reducing" is one word for it, what is it, an 80% reduction? I guess it gives you something when you are healing the tank, but that something isn't a lot.

None Patch related gripes:

Minstrel bubbles are a joke, get rid of them or buff them. I put these on people for comedy value, what is it 1.6k at level 115 for the self-cast one? It is barely a pixel in width on my morale bar.

Messing around with Anthem of War has left a lack of worthwhile healing legacies for the Songbook.

Legacies with crit rating are horrible.

Protector of Song

"Trait “Extended Anthems” now increase Anthem duration by 10 seconds per rank.
    Trait “Extended Anthems” no longer requires a previous trait to access it
    Trait “Vocal Stamina” has been removed."

I like the changes. However, the new structure pretty much forces you to take Improved Inspire Fellows and that heal is garbage, even with 5 ranks, it could have 50 ranks at the same trait scaling and it still wouldn't power up the heal to make it worth using.

"Hero’s Strike healing improved and now scales with class item strength"

Healers/Hero's/Dissonant strike is garbage, the self heal is garbage, even with Herald's Strength and Improved Hero's Stike they are garbage. Made a spec to get everything benefiting these strikes and it was still forgettable.

XXXXX scored a critical hit with Hero's Strike on the Training-dummy for 12,302 Light damage to Morale.
    Hero's Strike applied a heal to XXXXX restoring 1,228 points to Morale.

This is on a level 6 training dummy, it is all down hill from here. As a non-melee based character you just do not want to be in melee range, the skill and these traits are a noob trap, with the same gimped yellow spec in Melody on the same training dummy i am doing 35k+ minor ballad crits and 85k+ coda of fury crits. I am not sure what scenario people would use these skills. Perhaps remove them for something better?

"Set bonus “Perfect Ballad” now “Improved Anthem of The Third Age”
    Damage bonus from Anthem of the Third Age - Melody increased by 5%
    Incoming Healing bonus from Anthem of the Third Age - Melody increased by 2.5%"

with

"Set Bonus “Harmonious Anthems” now "Ascendant Anthem of the Third Age"
    Damage bonus from Anthem of the Third Age - Melody increased by 5%
    Incoming Healing bonus from Anthem of the Third Age - Melody increased by 2.5%"

Interesting changes, alters Anthem of the Third Age - Melody to be +10% incoming healing and +15% damage, if you spec into Anthem of War you also get the +5% melee/ranged and +15% tactical damage. Easy to sustain +30% tactical damage/+20% melee/ranged for minimum effort is nice, you can also flop our anthem of prowess with -5% attack duration, 6616 armour and 8484 evade rating and anthem of composure as well.

It is significantly weaker than what Yellow used to be able to do and I think it will lose what was once it's nice role.

"Trait “Exposing Weakness” is now “Of all Trades”
    3 rank trait
    Increases outgoing damage by 3% / 6% / 10%
    Increases outgoing healing by 3% / 6% / 10%"

This is a very strong change. Exposing Weakness was bad.

"New Specialization bonuses increase Light Damage by 10% and Outgoing Healing by 5%"

Not sure the light damage bonus helps a lot, i guess it is in sync with the melody stance balance... however, without a complete change of gear your damage or your healing will suffer greatly, the class is a long way off the one that scaled okay on tactical mastery alone.

"Skill “Anthem of the Third Age – Melody” – Now grants incoming healing and outgoing damage to the fellowship instead of a less useful Power Cost reduction"

It is more useful than the old one, however, AotTA - Melody wasn't really a high demand fellowship Anthem to begin with.

Warrior-Skald (The Red-headed stepchild of the Minstrel Class)

"Coda of Dissonance grants 5% outgoing damage to the fellowship for 30 seconds."

Thats nice, although we wont see fellowships in any meaningful manner.

"Trait “Discordant Ballads” now grants a constant 5% Tactical Damage instead of the “Fresh Voice” component"

This is good.

"Anthem of War is no longer given out via levelling.
    Trait “Echoing Anthem of War” now becomes “Anthem of War”, which grants the skill and includes the trait’s former +10% tactical damage bonus"

Not a fan of this change, have explained above.
    Last edited by Zvim666; May 11 2018 at 10:36 PM.

My twopennies worth:

- Keep the potency of bolster as is but give it a long cooldown, somewhere between 15 to 25 sec. That makes it still useful, but not spammable.
    - Increase the heal potency of inspire and maybe increase the inc damage buff (or allow it to stack.)
    - Significantly increase the heal potency of raise the spirit, so that target switching is necessary to keep the group up.
    - I quite like the longer anthem duration. Others have said this is the one thing that kept them busy during the tedious bolster spam, but hopefully there will no longer be a bolster spam and it will be hectic keeping the group up without it.

This will mean a lot of busy target switching to keep the group up, mainly by using raise the spirit, and a move away from the tedious and lazy bolster spam.
    I haven't been on BR but after reading the feedback from others it seems that bolster hasn't been nerfed enough and raise spirit & inspire haven't been buffed enough.
    It sounds like things are going in the right direction but need to go further in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Disperate View Post
    My twopennies worth:

- Keep the potency of bolster as is but give it a long cooldown, somewhere between 15 to 25 sec. That makes it still useful, but not spammable.
    - Increase the heal potency of inspire and maybe increase the inc damage buff (or allow it to stack.)
    - Significantly increase the heal potency of raise the spirit, so that target switching is necessary to keep the group up.
    - I quite like the longer anthem duration. Others have said this is the one thing that kept them busy during the tedious bolster spam, but hopefully there will no longer be a bolster spam and it will be hectic keeping the group up without it.

This will mean a lot of busy target switching to keep the group up, mainly by using raise the spirit, and a move away from the tedious and lazy bolster spam.
    I haven't been on BR but after reading the feedback from others it seems that bolster hasn't been nerfed enough and raise spirit & inspire haven't been buffed enough.
    It sounds like things are going in the right direction but need to go further in that direction.
    Putting a cd on bolster will destroy the class, the balance is fine as it is on BR but yeah anthems do need to be brought back down to a minute.
    If they buff raise the spirit any more, then that would be the whole rotation

Lets forget bubble fiasco and bring back some old minstrel skills

Symphony of the Hopeful Heart

Ground targeted skill with 15m radius, cooldown 1m, duration 1m, induction 2s. +10% Incomming Healing, +10% Outgoing Healing, -5% Incomming Damage.

Song of Soothing

Still as Death is disabled inside new instances, sometimes Minstrel need to repel group of troublesome monsters. 25m range, 10m radius, 30s cooldown, 1s induction, -50% minstrels threat
    Last edited by Krindel; May 18 2018 at 11:09 AM.
    Laurelin: Kinship - Outcasts
    Ilwee - Warden, Krindel - Minstrel, Krinborn - Lore-Master, Gislin - Burglar

Great job. Minstrel is useless now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lainedel View Post
    Great job. Minstrel is useless now.
    just wow.
    you can still do everything on t2c with mini,it just became a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by sahanto View Post
    What....I didn’t say mini ‘s lost their spammabilty I said all of their heals got so nerfed that they can’t heal the new raid no one can since u can only wear one 51 rune of binding
    You just keep saying everything is destroyed by changes. Thing is that mini heals required nerf and raid does NOT require so high healing what mini can push on live currently. Example I have healed whole raid with my beorning, other healer was mini.
    After this mini healspam madness is over, group prolly require to check out strats what they use but this change does not mean that raid isn't possible to do anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghuda View Post
    So I think we all understand the Healing Rune thing, can't use 2 but to then to reduce the one in the book to 45% of its original value??!?!? That is a reduction in THR bonus of ~75% which as others have said will make the raid impossible without damage reduction or adding healers to the group. T2C is already an issue for most groups with 2 minis dedicated to the tank.

Solution: Pull the rune from our weapons and lets see what happens, further reducing the benefit of the remaining one seems excessive. Also, if you want us to stop spamming BC remove the AoE, its really that simple.
    If you need 2 minis deticated to one tank now, then your doing it wrong.

Removing aoe from bolster won't stop bolster spam because there isn't any other skill what is stronger than bolster, so bolster spam is only way to go until there is something better more powerfull or bolster get example 3sec CD.

10k heal from Raise the Spirit is awesome! Wow! This powerful skill will solve everything!

You know that previous heal enough barely? Now it has become 75% less.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast