We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia.Arkenstone View Post
    The legacy does not affect the bleed, but it does not matter. The boost to upfront hit is more than enough to compensate for the lack of extra DoT damage, especially on crits/devs. Hunter is not really a DoT based class, in your combat analysis you will see always less than 5% of your total damage coming from DoTs.
    Oh no, Hej, I wasn't inferring we are a DoT class by any stretch of the imagination. Was just trying to weigh the value of the two legacies in terms of overall damage.
    CAANWICK - Wardenist - Make Wardens Great Again!!! / CAANJOB - The Ettenmoors' worst Burglar / CAANJAAL - Hunter
    "If you find yourself in a fair fight, you've already lost!"
    Forged in Flames-Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Caanjaal View Post
    Oh no, Hej, I wasn't inferring we are a DoT class by any stretch of the imagination. Was just trying to weigh the value of the two legacies in terms of overall damage.
    The DoT legacy is not really worth it in my opinion. You should still apply all of your DoTs like Exsanguinate and Barbed Arrow because they will give you extra focus on every DoT pulse that crits, but the damage from them is very negligible.

Well, this sure is fun:

but not really. The RoA spam is too high at the moment. Even in AoM t2c runs, this is not normal:
    https://imgur.com/a/fC2sAKH

Enjoy it while it lasts.
    Eldarond, Eldarius, Eldarad, Eldarok, Eldarod, Eldarand, Eldara, Eldarox, etc.
    Original Challenger of the Abyss | Led the Charge at the Anvil of Winterstith
    VIDEO -------> Barad Guldur Lieutenant Hard-Mode 6-manned -------> Watcher 6-manned
    Server: Eldar (moved to Evernight)

I dont get it why everyone that is showing us a DPS-Screen is not showing us the skills they use.

imo these screens are worthless
    Warg Stalker // Barizbargush MakaroniNudl of Maiar // Rank 9
    Orc Defiler // Bululug MakaroniNudl of Maiar // Rank 10

Quote Originally Posted by MakronenMann View Post
    I dont get it why everyone that is showing us a DPS-Screen is not showing us the skills they use.

imo these screens are worthless
    It's just rain or arrow even if some people like to try hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    For dummy parses it obviously doesn't matter but the ranged skill evade chance legacy is still very usefull.
    I've been toying around with legacies a bit and this is what i'm using now (main bow + swap bow for HS/SB)

The only thing i'm not sure about is the quick shot legacy. Need to do some more testing to see which one is better QS damage or QS crit chance + multiplier.
    I just started imbueing my FA bow and I have a question about the dps (base dmg) of these bows. There both maxed out but the dps of the left bow is much higher than the right bow which has the same dps as what my bow says it will have at max lvl. The relics are the same and the legacies don't seem to affect it. So where does the difference in dps come from?

Quote Originally Posted by LewaTahu View Post
    I just started imbueing my FA bow and I have a question about the dps (base dmg) of these bows. There both maxed out but the dps of the left bow is much higher than the right bow which has the same dps as what my bow says it will have at max lvl. The relics are the same and the legacies don't seem to affect it. So where does the difference in dps come from?
    Bug when equiped LI shows higher base dps, while it's the same like any other LI with the same rune.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

What do you think about the bonus + 25 % bow crit multiplier?

Brandywine / Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Yolli View Post

This set used to be really good, actually. Unfortunately in fights like Abyss Boss 1, all it takes is 1 bad tank and your burst potential in the first 20 seconds is ruined due to shields on boss. Since they now only allow weapon swapping in combat, you cannot take advantage of this buff during fights. In addition, as you can see from the item description, it won't be useful when level 120 arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolli View Post

Raid hunters are using those to pup pre combat BH together with LI swapper. Not worth actually wearing it all the time of course.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2