We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Snowbourn Players on Evernight

Hello All,

It is Eowene the Captain, from Snowbourn. (Don’t leave just yet because you saw the name). Firstly I would like to say Hi and that sometime soon I shall be returning to LOTRO, though starting from level 1, I have no intention of playing any of my old mains. Secondly I would like to apologise for my past behaviour and attitude, I have in the past 3 years developed a lot as a person and I hope that if you recognise me in game, that you would treat it as such. I do not intend to PVP, I do not intend to view forum, or post rubbish like I used to in chat, or attempt to troll people. I started playing LOTRO from beta at the age of 15, A lot has changed and I hope if anyone from Snowbourn still plays LOTRO on Evernight, they can feel free to msg me, and reminisce on the old days.

If any Snowy players still play and knew me back in the day and would like to talk when I get in-game, drop me your char names here, and when I get my new updated gaming PC, I shall msg you in-game.

Thanks A lot,

See you soon,

Eowene.

PS. Over the past two days I have been looking over the old Snowbourn forums from codemasters/turbine. I would like to apologise for my behaviour and I agree that I was immature and very whiney; I hope you can forgive that too. It is in fact very embarrassing to look back on.

Hello friend, welcome to Evernight.
    - Derungorm

Welcome to Evernight & safe travels!
    /swordsalute
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

I dont know about you, but there are things I did when I was a teenager that are SO embarrassing, I still break out in a cold sweat when I remember them.

Welcome back.

Hi Eowene,

I still remember the name, not sure we actually played togheter.

Yesterday after many years of absence I unpacked my 11yr reward :P.
    Some old members of Eternity are returning and will try to finish the game. We cleared many raids back in the day.
    The love never died, other games just seemed more interesting.

Im all good for a hook up. Currenly lv85 and figuring out the controls and skills again. (*sigh*)

/Phlar
    Phlar
    Kinship: The Reddhirrim

Class: Captain (main)/ Burglar / Guardian / Hunter
    Server: [EU] Evernight

I can understand you as most people grow a lot in 11 years. People who used to play 5-6 years ago may not be the same guy still..

However if you are this embarrassed of your actions and this led you to not play your main captain again..Why make this post in the first place?
    I think you should continue to play your main and not start all over again.. clear your name if it was that bad, but i guess most people have forgotten or simply dont care anymore

Whats done is done
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Hey Eowene.

I remember you from Snowbourn. This is Teucros (previously known as Johnni), Ippokratis (Mailor), Psorokostaina.

All i can recall is you being an active -and pretty successful- pug leader. You did strike me back then as short tempered and kind of immature, but there's nothing too embarrassing about that .

Welcome back to the game.

PS: Currently inactive but would be happy to instance with you again if i return to the game at some point.
    PS2: I'd been playing LOTRO since i was 14 years old for a total of 9 years with a few long breaks in between, so i can see what you're talking about. Don't worry too much though. Anyone still active from those days would hardly remember what went on. And if they do, they must be really bitter to treat someone on the basis of their teenhood. Have fun and spread the love .
    Last edited by Demosthenes11; Jun 06 2018 at 10:23 AM.
    Psorokostaina/Ippokratis/Kervertros/Teucros. Officer & Raid Leader for The Aegean Eagles, Evernight {EU}.
    The Aegean Eagles Forums
    The Aegean Eagles Calendar

Not sure if this is the start of the best troll thread ever but welcome back.

Lob
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

I would just like to clarify that this is not a troll post, I am genuinely interested in chatting with some players from snowy that I used to play with, or that I did not play with. When I get on finally It will be on a new server where I don’t know anyone, so having some old names I recognise will be a little less overwhelming.

As for why I don’t intend to play my mains, it has nothing to do with the fact I don’t want people to recognise me. I won’t go into the reason but, I made a mistake a while back which has deemed my mains now unplayable. I have to start again from my lower level characters. It gives me chance to enjoy the game again from a fresh point of view, especially since last I’ve played I’ve now become a Tolkien nerd having now read the books numerous times, where as previously having never read them.

Many Thanks
    Eowene

Christ Eowene, its been a long time
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

I remember Messyr as a nick/ forum name

But the character names I dont remember, they're familiar? I think.

Dont mean to sound cheeky but I only remember the names of some,

---

Eowene

Quote Originally Posted by Eowene View Post
    I remember Messyr as a nick/ forum name

But the character names I dont remember, they're familiar? I think.

Dont mean to sound cheeky but I only remember the names of some,

---

Eowene
    Back in SoA you used to be in myself and Misspadeys tribe, and we did alot of PvP then also.
    Glurf was my main (Cappy)
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Back in SoA you used to be in myself and Misspadeys tribe, and we did alot of PvP then also.
    Glurf was my main (Cappy)

Oh yes, I remember the Cappy. We used to duo around gy's fighting what ever mapped for us if I remember correctly.

As for the tribe I dont remember.

Misspadey certainly rings a bell, aren't they a hunter?

And now my memory is refreshed, Hi how are you?

Sorry for being ignorant, 3 years is a long time not on LOTR, so many names are lost to me now.

Hey i remember you .

i am Transfer Trash From Gilrain to Snowbourn and now en Evernight.
    used to be in Lols on Snowy and Evernight as Creep player.
    i might stick my head back into the game sometimes again.
    got myself a brandnew desktop with OP specs.
    people that know me called me Ron.
    or remember my R15 BA as Supremeleader. or many other names such as Mambo
    im 37 years old and Lotro used to be my game for lots of years.
    but nowadays i barely play any games at all.
    not sure if i get hooked on playing lotro again but see yall soon.

Greetings Ron.
    Defiler Rank 12. Blackarrow Rank 15. Weaver Rank 12. Warleader Rank 12. Stalker Rank 12. Reaver Rank 12