We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Crissaegrim is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Guardian of Lothlórien

Blind-side Costs Focus instead of Generates

This was an actual design change considering the skill text? I don't understand the absolute reversal of it's benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissaegrim View Post
    This was an actual design change considering the skill text? I don't understand the absolute reversal of it's benefit.
    Nah. That's a bug. I flipped a sign somewhere clearly. :P

-Vastin

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissaegrim View Post
    Skill text doesn't imply that it gives focus, does it? I could see an interrupt costing focus (but not 3). But that would take away about 99% of its utility over the course of 11 years.

Glad to hear it's a bug. Flip the switch back!
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post

-Vastin
    Glad to hear it's a bug. Could you please look into blue line focus generation. It is really disturbing to me how slow it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post

-Vastin
    Thank you for clearing that up! As a long time Red line player I picked up the changes fairly quickly, but this one aspect was just wrong: must be muscle memory, but especially now focus generation has become a bit more difficult I kept using Blindside, being surprised everytime it said 'not enough focus' .

Hope to see this included in the announced Hotfix for the tactical relics!

Quote Originally Posted by Bragolos View Post
    Thank you for clearing that up! As a long time Red line player I picked up the changes fairly quickly, but this one aspect was just wrong: must be muscle memory, but especially now focus generation has become a bit more difficult I kept using Blindside, being surprised everytime it said 'not enough focus' .

Hope to see this included in the announced Hotfix for the tactical relics!
    Yeah, I'm overall content with the changes to Red (still grumpy about Press Onward getting moved to Blue), but I was out practicing with the new spec last night and just could not stop hitting the Blindside key. I could see that it was greyed out for lack of focus, and I hit it anyway. Like you said, muscle memory. VERY glad to hear this is a bug.

Too bad today's update did not include this fix, of course we can work around it but the fun of learning a new rotation is a lot less if you know you're learning it for a few weeks with a disability that was not intended... Hopefully Blindside will be fixed with the next dot.dot update! Thanks in advance!