We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

So we went from a one-skill class to a one-skill class (?)

It's just a different skill.

I find myself spamming quick shot with the occasional upshot or swift bow in between and that's about it. Not really sure what to make of it...

All I can say is that you're doing it wrong in that case.

Ok...

Care to give any pointers for a red line rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueXiphoid View Post
    Ok...

Care to give any pointers for a red line rotation?
    If there's a single skill you're not using... you're doing it wrong. Just tips:
    Swift bow must be followed by a fast skill (upshot, pen shot, blood arrow, merciful shot).
    Penetrating shot must be used as a filler when HS, Swift Bow, Upshot and Blood arrow are on cd. Always using it at least once each 10s for the buff.
    Blood arrow, exsanguinate, heart seeker and upshot must be used as soon as they are off cooldown, upshot always being used full focus (I think you gain 50% damage from the last tick of focus in upshot).
    Barbed arrow must be used instead of quick shot at least once each 10-12s to keep the bleed ticking.
    Quick shot must be used at least once each 8s for the -induction buff tier 3. But usually you use it a lot more to build up full focus before upshot.

That's basically what I'm doing and I can tell you dps really increased a lot. Difference is in mobile fights you cannot do a smooth rotation, maybe in fights like Fingar t2c it is worth using blue line still.

As you can see rotation got a lot more complex than it was before the update and I really like that, having barrage + pen shot dealing 80% of your max dps was silly.

TY

Thanks also for those tips, helped out big time Could you plz post a pic of your trait setup ?
    Last edited by bobf; Jun 06 2018 at 03:24 PM.