Now that Press Onward restores a percentage of max health / max morale, on a 45 second cooldown while legacied, i think it's high time to revisit Earthborn bonus and Strength of the Earth.

~first of all, Strength of the Earth has a 90 second cooldown, and restores only 500ish power (disclosure, my hunter is only 105, so i don't know how much power it grants at max level)

~second: SotE requires trait points (which i don't spend on this imo useless skill
~third: Earthborn becomes a totally useless Huntsman bonus due to not wasting trait points on SotE

suggestion 1: follow Press Onward's buff, and change SotE to pulse a percentage of max power, say 10%. since the skill is channelled and subject to interrupt. Earthborn can then add a 10% morale restore per pulse (as well as the focus generation) i think a total of 50% restore is fine considering Press Onward's numbers at half the cooldown of SotE, and also considering the risk of the channel being interrupted.

suggestion 2: move Earthborn to become SotE trait tier 2, and give a new Huntsman bonus that will make all melee skills: grant additional focus; or grant increased parry percentage; or grant a stacking melee damage bonus; or apply a stacking finesse debuff on the enemy; or grant increased stealth detection; or maybe even multiple of these suggested bonuses when melee skills strike their target.