We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Blue trait: Shoot Through The Heart dont work?

Can someone confirm this?

I did many dps parses the last days with trait/without trait and with bleeding/without bleeding on the dummy.

The dmg was everytime the same and the combat log was not showing any extra dmg.
    Warg Stalker // Barizbargush MakaroniNudl of Maiar // Rank 9
    Orc Defiler // Bululug MakaroniNudl of Maiar // Rank 10

i noticed that the tooltip for Merciful Shot shows the extra damage from Shot from the Heart, but Heartseeker tooltip no longer shows the extra damage since update 22.2
    Forgotten_Legend, The Baconnaire
    Malinon - 105 Champion | Avornial - 120 Champion | JAZRAIEL - 140 HUNTER | Taeran - 120 RuneKeeper
    Founder - Lifetimer

ok, thx. ill check this out later in the day

I only tested HS on the dummy. How much extra dmg is the tooltip showing on Merciful?
    Warg Stalker // Barizbargush MakaroniNudl of Maiar // Rank 9
    Orc Defiler // Bululug MakaroniNudl of Maiar // Rank 10

didnt check it after 22.2.2, but directly after 22.2
    with my 130k mastery, shot through the heart hit for roughly 2-5k damage, but still consumed the bleeds (~5% of merciful shot damage).
    So it deals less damage than a bleed-tick and such actually hurts dps.
    cant see how thats worth traiting, as long as it consumes the active bleed. imo, thats actually a bug.
    trait says deals bonus damage against bleeding targets, not deals bonus damage against bleeding targets and consumes the active bleed.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    didnt check it after 22.2.2, but directly after 22.2
    with my 130k mastery, shot through the heart hit for roughly 2-5k damage, but still consumed the bleeds (~5% of merciful shot damage).
    So it deals less damage than a bleed-tick and such actually hurts dps.
    cant see how thats worth traiting, as long as it consumes the active bleed. imo, thats actually a bug.
    trait says deals bonus damage against bleeding targets, not deals bonus damage against bleeding targets and consumes the active bleed.
    Pretty sure its always consumed the bleed thats why you use it on the final tick.

The damage is the exact same as the red hs trait when target is cc'd. As far as i remember traiting both doesnt get both. You get one or the other(i feel i remember testing it ith barbed arrow because of slow+bleed) and only receiving the one bonus entry+hs initial hit.
    Captain-General Ughidontknow...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

Quote Originally Posted by idontcare789 View Post
    Pretty sure its always consumed the bleed thats why you use it on the final tick.

The damage is the exact same as the red hs trait when target is cc'd. As far as i remember traiting both doesnt get both. You get one or the other(i feel i remember testing it ith barbed arrow because of slow+bleed) and only receiving the one bonus entry+hs initial hit.
    and why would anyone want to use it even on the final tick, if the final tick deals more damage than the traitbonusdamage?
    yep, it always consumed the bleeds. but the bonus damage isnt worth it if it consumes bleeds and nowhere in the trait description is stated that it should consume bleeds.
    if it dealt the remaining dot-damage for the rest of its duration instantly, that would be worth it (and quite op) if it consumed the bleed. If it increased doubled the instant damage of heartseeker or mercshot, consumed bleed would be fine, too. With less bonus damage than a single dot tick, its completely worthless with bleed consume. I dont even know, if I'd trait it, if it didnt consume bleeds, with just 5% more damage for merciful shot (20s CD).
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/