We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: @Vastin

Failing a complete rework....

YELLOW LINE. ( i feel needs less work than the other lines)

Stampede should be a 1 point skill that increases FS speed. Thats it. The +duration should be inherent to Rush anyway.

Takedown Should be given to Redline and Lumber given to blue line.

There should be an inherent in-combat rez and an out of combat rez available separately. Remove In the face of and replace with something good like a pulsing AoE Heal/Hot when Ferocious roar is used or something else cool.

Honey cleanse should be changed to a 100% chance crit heal and not tied to Cleanse or at least give it a duration of like 20 seconds or so.

Bees debuffs need to stack with one another.

Cooldowns of heals adjusted or/and some emergency heals added.

Reduce wrath costs of heals.

Red and Blue line i feel need a serious rework.

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post
    I hope to get to it before too much longer, unfortunately I'm currently tied up with a bunch of non-class work that I have to wrap up before I can get back to them.

-Vastin
    Its already too much ...

My only suggestion would be do be sure to ditch the arbitrary weapon restrictions so SSG doesnt have to remember to include Beorning versions of some of the items, for instance the tank stats seem to only to be found on crossbows.
    "Argle-bargle morble whoosh?"

Aw, c'mon. At this point, the best thing we can do is take him at his word. If it has been said that a Beorning re-work is coming, our best bet is to just hold out hope that it will...

just sayin
    But FastPablo, what about the H.O.U.S.?

Hobbits of unusual size? I don't believe they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by FastPablo View Post
    Aw, c'mon. At this point, the best thing we can do is take him at his word. If it has been said that a Beorning re-work is coming, our best bet is to just hold out hope that it will...

just sayin
    Yes, let's take him at his word. The team is smaller than earlier, they need more time to do the changes. Let's give them a little bit more time and I'm sure we will see changes coming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2