We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Class item for lvl 115

Hey y'all, I've been looking around for some guidance for a class item at lvl115 and been unable to find much. What should I be looking for?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekylink View Post
    Hey y'all, I've been looking around for some guidance for a class item at lvl115 and been unable to find much. What should I be looking for?

Thanks!
    I believe the one obtained from the Throne raid is still best, due to the essence slot. That used to be a good spot to put the old power saving class essence. Of course, now that blue line has been ruined, there's probably no real need for the power saving class essence. There is also a crafted level 115 class item (two versions as usual, treat and power savings).

The essence slot doesn't make it the best.
    The combination of stats does. It's the only tome with morale, powercost reduction and agility. All 3 stats are useful. The essence slot is just the topping.

The crafted one got either morale and worthless threat reduction or powercost reduction and worthless max power.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    The essence slot doesn't make it the best.
    The combination of stats does. It's the only tome with morale, powercost reduction and agility. All 3 stats are useful. The essence slot is just the topping.

The crafted one got either morale and worthless threat reduction or powercost reduction and worthless max power.
    Well, of course the Throne raid item is best because of the combination. The point was it is distinguished by being the only one with an essence slot.

Not sure why you believe threat reduction is worthless. I expect power cost is pretty worthless now actually. In any case I wasn't suggesting that the crafted ones were best (I had already stated the Throne one was). I was just pointing out they exist, and depending on circumstances, they could be a lot easier to obtain.

Awesome, thanks for the help y'all! Now to try and find a group for Throne....

Quote Originally Posted by DKenny View Post
    I believe the one obtained from the Throne raid is still best, due to the essence slot. That used to be a good spot to put the old power saving class essence. Of course, now that blue line has been ruined, there's probably no real need for the power saving class essence.
    The power cost essence is still great, even in redline, because it puts a massive strain on your LM if you do not have this essence, in long fights like Fingar. In PvE, you want to be as independent as possible with your power consumption. In PvP, you can wear the Essence of Freedom instead for +25% crit chance+multiplier because that has much higher chance to proc in PvP than PvE.

I did a Fingar run with my kin without the power essence just to test and the raid's LM had to give me power 2x or 3x as often as the other hunters in DPS group and it was a real inconvenience.