We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tank warden slow attack speed after U22.2

Ive noticed that since U22.2, my gambits have been insanely slow to build / fire. It's almost like we have a permanent +40% attack duration debuff in blue line since the update. I didn't see this anywhere in the patch notes, is this working as intended?

Quote Originally Posted by obi-wan-kenobi View Post
    Ive noticed that since U22.2, my gambits have been insanely slow to build / fire. It's almost like we have a permanent +40% attack duration debuff in blue line since the update. I didn't see this anywhere in the patch notes, is this working as intended?
    No it's not intended. It was reported as a bug multiple times by multiple players while 22.2 was on Bullroarer. It's actually prevalent in both Blue and Red line, but the attack duration buffs Red line receives makes it far less noticeable while DPSing. I've found that the delays are most prevalent on Brink of Victory, Desolation, Precise Strike, and Impressive Flourish. All of the spear line gambits seem to be fine which is why I would guess people are noticing it less in Red.

I think you meant Piercing Strike, not Precise Strike.
    And it would be VERY appreciated to know any ETA on this issue because playing my Warden like my grand ma is very frustrating.
    The fact that you need to wait the end of the animation to avoid any error in your next gambit is killing me.
    Last edited by Hzn; Jul 26 2018 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara908776 View Post
    No it's not intended. It was reported as a bug multiple times by multiple players while 22.2 was on Bullroarer. It's actually prevalent in both Blue and Red line, but the attack duration buffs Red line receives makes it far less noticeable while DPSing. I've found that the delays are most prevalent on Brink of Victory, Desolation, Precise Strike, and Impressive Flourish. All of the spear line gambits seem to be fine which is why I would guess people are noticing it less in Red.
    I think it would be solved by making all gambit builders, gambits and masteries fast skills

Quote Originally Posted by Kander View Post
    I think it would be solved by making all gambit builders, gambits and masteries fast skills
    Yes, fast skills negate skill delay. Our fast skills "Quick recovery" and "Recovery" execute right after animation, negating skill delay. We have also fast skill gambits, "The boot","Onslought", "Wall of Steel" and "Shield Tactics", but I have found another bug, if you use these gambits from "Battle Memory", they do not negate skill delay, so gambits fired from "Battle Memory" are not fast skills, even if tooltip say they are fast.

Gambits with delay bug: Desolation, Brink of Victory, War-Cry, Piercing Strike, Safeguard, Impressive Flourish, The Boot

Friendly Hat, when this bug will be fixed?
    Laurelin: Kinship - Outcasts
    Ilwee - Warden, Krindel - Minstrel, Krinborn - Lore-Master, Gislin - Burglar