We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

1H or 2H LI for Beorning DPS?

I realize that the class may be extensively reworked in the future, but is there a general consensus right now on the advantages of using a 1H or 2H LI right now?

2H Li for dps.

Most of skills in bear form use only main hand weapon, even if dual wielding. In other words if you are dual wielding, the off-hand weapon isn´t counted in by these skills. Therefore the 2h weapons are the right choice.

If we are talking about tanking or healing, where dps isn´t so important, dual wielding might be better choice because the off hand weapon has better stats than the stats on 2handed LI.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Estelrandir View Post
    2H Li for dps.

Most of skills in bear form use only main hand weapon, even if dual wielding. In other words if you are dual wielding, the off-hand weapon isn´t counted in by these skills. Therefore the 2h weapons are the right choice.

If we are talking about tanking or healing, where dps isn´t so important, dual wielding might be better choice because the off hand weapon has better stats than the stats on 2handed LI.
    Exactly this.

Thanks, that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoBasilisk View Post
    Thanks, that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for.
    so i need normaly for the Beo 3 LI? 2 Waepons and 1 Sign? Is there someone who are using an setup like this for Damage and Tanking/Healing and can show it to me? I started an Beo and i enjoy that style of gaming.
    ::: GWAHIR ::: ::: Waechter der Klamm ::: Kraatos | Warden | 120 ::: Grimnirr | Champion | 120 ::: Tasatir | Hunter | 120 ::: Shamroc | Rune-Keeper | 120 ::: Niike | Minstrel | 120 ::: Balflear | Burglar | 115 :::

Quote Originally Posted by Tasatir View Post
    so i need normaly for the Beo 3 LI? 2 Waepons and 1 Sign? Is there someone who are using an setup like this for Damage and Tanking/Healing and can show it to me? I started an Beo and i enjoy that style of gaming.

Depends on your min-maxing. the dps role needs its own set LIs and you might combine tank+heal role in another one set of LIs. But since there are attributes which aren´t needed for healing when tanking and vice versa, the best way is to have a LI for each role, thus 6 pieces together.

Not saying 6 pieces are a must. I recommend to think over how much fun you have with beo and choose according to it (since leveling LIs cost a LOT of resources).
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.