We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    OliveYew is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 72

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

Belfalas homesteads, propably of music I love to hear there. Just fishing on our kin island and listening.

the new rohiric homesteads we waiting
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, over 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship and Subleader, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

What is your most favorite zone in the game?

I always liked Lake Evendim, Amazing graphics there
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Hard to Say

Not having been to all the zones, can't really say. But of all the zones I have been in, I'm going to say Moria.
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

Osgiliath.

Dale-lands
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

I find Talath Urui quite impressive. Closest to my vision of Mordor.

Of cities, I like Dol Amroth most.

The Hidden Glade. Surrounded by the Dunbog, and having a nice view of it behind those vines at the entrance, it's a perfect place with lush flowers, a giant tree, and magnificent waterfalls. I must turn off the beligerant music, but then that makes me able to listen to wind, waterfalls, birds or crickets at night. Just wonderful.

Rohan. The story, the epic music and of course some of the most beautiful maps in the game.

"What is your most favorite zone in the game?"
    The Dale lands, I really like the scenery there.

Lothlorien is really great.

I love the Shire ambiance, and also Evendim. Moria I like the look of but the navigation is difficult lol

Favorite Zone

I'd have to say Eregion, it just feels epic (in every sense of that word) every time I go through. Lore-rich with a sort of sad beauty to everything. And then there's *that* dark spot...

Honorable mention for The Greenhouse, Thorin's Hall's farming fields. It's not an entire zone, but the music and lighting and overall ambience make it a favorite crafting area.

my favorite are is probably rohan i love the rohirim and all there cool armor they give you for completing quests

whats the similarities between a hobbit and a dwarf?
    both of them are at the short end of the ropes

What is your most favorite zone in the game?

I love Rohan, especially the Eastemnet. Enedwaith is one of my favorites, too.

Hmmm, the Rohans or Forochel probably.

Eregion, hands down. As much as I love the ruins in Evendim and Annuminas, there's a slightly melancholy wildness to Eregion left when the Elves fled, but no one has stepped in to claim the land in their place.

(That and I just *LOVE* the Library, the School, and the Forges of Tham Mirdain.)

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.
    Even after all of the new areas that have been opened up over the years, I still love the Evendim area.

I can't pick! Every zone has something about it that makes it special: music, scenery, quests, npc's...

Roaming the Shire and Bree-Lands always reminds me of starting out and falling in love with LOTRO's depiction of Middle Earth

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Forochel! Suomi Finland rules!

Rohan
    O Elvenking! … Merry be the Greenwood while the world is yet young and merry be all your folk!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast