We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Gambit plugins

Gambit plugins

Hi all,

Returning to game after a very long break and wanting to make a warder. I know the gambit system can be a little daunting for beginners. Has anyone tried the the gambit plugins specifically WardenEase 2 or GambitHelper 2 as they seem to be the most popular. Would they still even be usable after all this time without updates? Any and all advice welcome!! Thanks for your help!

All Gambit Plugins are out of date, way out of date. The one I found to be most useful was Gambit Helper 2

A little tool I use to help me with Gambits - Gambit Aid hosted on Google sheets, trim and tape to the wrist rest of your keyboard.
    Last edited by Gandolf_TheOld; Aug 23 2018 at 05:46 PM.
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

It may seem daunting but I wouldn't be put off by it, nor spend too much time trying to get things like plugins to help.

As you level up you're eased into the gambits fairly slowly, and it's obvious which ones are best because they hit massively harder than your others. As soon as you get skills like Surety of Death you're basically going to be spamming them until level 115.

Ok, ty guys! Is there a current trait tree model i should be following? I plan on going down the red line and most of the guides are fairly old. Are they still good? I know the warden class got a update a month or so ago...so i'm not sure if things have changed. Sorry for questions, this is all fairly new to me.

The Bearded Minstrels Trait Planner. Click a Class Icon to select a class trait planner sheet or click Community Builds to see what builds others use.
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

Picture of my two of my trait setups are below for you to look at.

If I've not traited it and it looks good, it's because it either doesn't work, or isn't as good as it looks and something else was either more efficient or had a better result on total damage output/survivability.

Yellow circled trait (No Respite) is the stacking incoming healing debuff which if you don't PvP is pretty much useless and I would not trait.
    Blue circled trait I just threw points into in Red because there's literally nothing else worth it at this point, even 3 points into gambit builder damage is complete junk (like 0.01% total DPS increase, literally) so I opted for the attack duration buff if I feel like using it at any point.

The second trait setup is my pure DPS (PvE) build, with nothing built around survivability at all. It's fundamentally red with the mastery reset trait in Blue, +20% Light damage in Blue, and then straight into Yellow for +Finesse and +Crit chance.

Hope this helps