We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    OliveYew is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 75

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

...fish.

Wink You wheel your catch in, and there attached to the hook is a ...

After a long day of Farmers Faire activities, you decide to relax by fishing in the lake close by, you cast your fishing lure into the water and let it sit there for a few minutes. Before long you start feeling a tug on the line! You wheel your catch in, and there attached to the hook is a . . .
    A Skull!!! I wonder who lost this...

weekly comment!

After a long day of Farmers Faire activities, you decide to relax by fishing in the lake close by, you cast your fishing lure into the water and let it sit there for a few minutes. Before long you start feeling a tug on the line! You wheel your catch in, and there attached to the hook is a . . .

fishing pole?? someone must've thrown that away in anger of not catching anything. you take the new pole, and start fishing with both of your fishing rods, searching for valueable fish

Sara Oakheart's Tennis Shoe's.

friend that always has the weirdest ways to say hello and annoy others by scaring the fish.

...the Watcher

... Filikul.

The *other* one ring.

An old dirty Lute
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.
    "After a long day of Farmers Faire activities, you decide to relax by fishing in the lake close by, you cast your fishing lure into the water and let it sit there for a few minutes. Before long you start feeling a tug on the line! You wheel your catch in, and there attached to the hook is a . . ."

A ring of power!

Gandalf's favorite pipe for dragonsbreath pipeweed

...a keg of Green Dragon Ale
    O Elvenking! … Merry be the Greenwood while the world is yet young and merry be all your folk!

...a Sturdy Steel Key! I can dream, can't I? LOL

BTW, if one does win the points what happens? They just auto-added to our accounts or do we get a redemption code via PM or something?

Weeds of course...

[/QUOTE]
    WEEDS. Always damn weeds.

A tater!

Catch of the day ...

Dwarf! An armoured soaking wet Dwarf!?!

"... Thank you" you hear him say through bluish lips. "At your service and your family" he manages to say between coughs of water.

"Master Dwarf, did ya try to swim across with the others? You at least where on a boat right? You know Dwarves can't swim very well, and even less with heavy armour!"

The Dwarf starts to protest but spits more water and silently agrees.

"Let's get you to a fire and a few pint of ale to wash that water down".

The One Keg!

How to Tune-a Fish, or, What Happened When Penwise Tried a Murder of the High Cs

After a long day of Farmers Faire activities, you decide to relax by fishing in the lake close by. You cast your fishing lure into the water and let it sit there for a few minutes. Before long you start feeling a tug on the line! You wheel your catch in, and there, attached o the hook is a...

my trumpet!

"Hullo there! How in the world did that get into the pond?" I wondered aloud.

Pontin glanced up. He was in a merry mood after tucking another big fish into his basket. "Ho ho! Is that your trumpet?"

I gingerly pulled a strand of pond weed off a valve. "Yes, indeed. See the dent there? That's from the time Applejax threw a book of manners at me. And I was right in the middle of my best jig!"

"Why did she do that?"

"She said if I was a real gentle-hobbit I wouldn't torture an instrument so much."

Ignoring Pontin's chuckling, I put the wet mouthpiece to my lips and blew as hard as I could. Two little fish slid out of the bell and flopped onto the grass.

I stared dismally at my catch. "I guess I shouldn't have thrown Applejax's cotton earplugs into the compost heap."

Pontin roared with laughter. "Look at it this way, Penwise. You've discovered a new way to catch blowfish!"

Humbly submitted by Penwise of Crickhollow
    P.S. We regret to inform you that Pontin was not consulted before this story was recorded and may not remember the event exactly as it is described. However, being the gentle-hobbit that he is, we are confident he wouldn't mind our mentioning of his participation as we have the highest admiration for his trumpet playing and his fishing skills!

Bingo Boffin!

"Oh! Hullo there!"
    Evernight Vampire

A side of BACON!!!!!

After all, everything goes better with Bacon!
    LOTRO proves that Middle Earth is Hobbit Forming!

a hobbit's pie plate
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

... A Black Key

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast