We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Slowtro raises its level cap to lvl65 14th September

Slowtro is a project where people can enjoy old content on level. We do questing/deeds/crafting and instances/skirms/raids. All you need is a Stone of the Tortoise (Experience Disabler 100LP). Join us ingame by joining the user chat channel Slowtro (type /joinchannel Slowtro) to ask for more information or an invite to the Slowtro kinship. The user chat channel is also an alternative if you want to enjoy low level instances, but prefer not to join the kinship.

14th September Slowtro will start its season 7, which includes every content up to level 65.

The kinship will still include members of lower level and do occasionally instance runs like Rift and Dar Narbugud, but our primary content will now be found in Southern Mirkwood and Enedwaith. Some members will still play at lvl 32 and lvl 50 with their alts.

Slowtro has an activity rule, you need to be online within the last 60 days to stay as a kin member. If you come back online after a period of absence you're most welcome to join Slowtro again.

Season history so far:
    Season 1 (level cap 10): August - October 2017
    Season 2 (level cap 20): 14 Oct - 4th Nov 2017
    Season 3 (level cap 32): November 2017
    Season 4 (level cap 40): Dec 2017 - January 2018
    Season 5 (level cap 50): Feb - May 2018
    Season 6 (level cap 60): 28 May 2018 -14 September 2018
    Season 7 (level cap 65): 14 Sep 2018 - ???

If you want to make contact, you will find an updated list of active officers on our website.

Hi,

I'm a new player, and i have some questions.

How many people are in the slowtro kin ? Are there juste english people, or french too ?
    To begin the game, do you think the legendary server is the best solution to do all content, or is it possible to join your kin to begin now and do all the content, even if your level cap is now after the Moria ?

Last question : is it necessary, before level 50, to be VIP, or is the bundle "Eriador" contain all the content before moria ?

Thansk for your answering (i still don't konw in which server i have to create my character).

Quote Originally Posted by Fengald View Post
    Hi,

I'm a new player, and i have some questions.

How many people are in the slowtro kin ? Are there juste english people, or french too ?
    To begin the game, do you think the legendary server is the best solution to do all content, or is it possible to join your kin to begin now and do all the content, even if your level cap is now after the Moria ?

Last question : is it necessary, before level 50, to be VIP, or is the bundle "Eriador" contain all the content before moria ?

Thansk for your answering (i still don't konw in which server i have to create my character).
    Sorry for missing out on this post. You might have already contacted us ingame, but here are some answers if anyone else have the same questions:

You will find all nationalities, even french people. Members varies, but around 40 members (many with alts on different lvls) have been active online within the last week.
    You will be able to do all content. In my experience it depends on your motivation to do so. About one third of our 165 active toons are at current level cap (65), but some are staying at lower lvl cap (32, 40 and 50) before moving on, to be able to enjoy the content on level. Legendary server is not my cup of tea, since I will be needed to do a fresh start of the game.

Last question: yes, reading https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/LOT...Eriador_Bundle it seems to contain what you need.