Hey all,

Don't know where you've been strumbling and drifting in August. I recently logged in to an offline friends list and a silent world channel above all channels. In AE we haven't been much active in late summer either. Most people waiting for U23 and bored of farming a currency due to become obsolete when stuff happens. I'm also not a big festival fan and i don't have much time to game these days. But i do crave for a sweet raiding night, no matter how unappealing the current content seems compared to older challenges. So given the silence that seems to have taken over the server, my kinship's active raiders probably not mustering to match my nostalgia at raid sufficient numbers -or at all- no matter how much they adore me, the fact i don't have the luxury of time to try catch up with raiding folk i've raided with in the past within my kinship's or their kinships' raids or log in and try to pug a Mordath t2c starting from scratch and play its full length the same night, i'm putting an open invitation here in case anyone familiar (or just adventurous) wants to hop in for a Mordath revision on the 28th of September.

Starting time will be roundabout 21:00 EEST. This will be a T2C run.

Thanks for stepping by.