We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning player

Thinking of coming back to the game after years away. Had a burg main. Any still active burg mains around who care to teach an old burglar some new tricks?
    Sholeh

On Brandywine server we have many burgs in public view as well as anon

Our kin: Den of Thieves has many members and even though only a few are active, they are. And all are Burglars.
    https://shirehobbits.wordpress.com

There is actually one more all Burglar, all Hobbit kin on the server as well.

Honestly there are not too many or any at all "tricks".

Burglar can "mash" buttons but should not. There is a bit of substance to the class, no matter the trait line. But we all know this one already

Add me as a friend if you are on this server, join our KIN, whatever you like
    -Motto of our kin is: "Freedom to do your own thing".
    We attach importance to wearing cosmetics and having some interest in crafts. And that is it in a way of RP, which we like, but in this slight way.

Welcome back.
    -Areyekuwe (same name in here and in game)

If you're trying to get into raiding on BW and not casual RP then I can help you out. Toon name is Zexfor, better if you add me on Discord though - Lest#6998