We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Muster Skill Revamp

Posted this on the BR Warden Thread as well.

With Update 23, Wardens will have 29 Muster skills they are able to use. Along with the other Return to/Journey to/Milestone skills we are quickly getting to a larger than necessary amount of travel skills.

What I have in mind is 1 Muster Skill that opens up a map of the stable masters (this already exists in the collections panel)
    Wardens can then port to whatever stable master they choose. (Need to discover first.) May need to add a 5 minute cd to avoid porting to many times.

This also falls in line with the "patrols the borders of civilized lands" part of the warden lore.

Not a needed change, but if its not a difficult revamp its something Id like to see.

I dunno, access to ALL stables would be kinda OP. It would be cool, however, to be able to open a map and see the icons of all the muster skills I earned so far as clickable icons, instead of having to scroll through them or look for a proper icon on the hotbars. And not just for wardens. Have map show clickable icons of any 'return to' skills one has.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    Seconded, insanely useful.

I sometimes think Hunters have way too many porting skills in comparison, but then I am reminded of all the other classes...