We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Driftclaw not dropping his claw

I'm trying to collect Driftclaw's claw for the lvl 50 Hunter class quest and I've killed him three times now but he's not dropped his claw once. Would it be because I'm using my lvl 106 guardian? (Obviously she doesn't have the quest). That seems unlikely as I've collected plenty of similar materials for all the different classes on all my character so these class quest drops don't seem to have any special requirements.

Any ideas much appreciated.

w/o checking the wiki, that particular claw might be a quest drop only, not an actual drop - in fact I think that's actually the case. The first round of class quest drops are non-objects, only quest updates.

Ok thanks. I guess I'll just have to go back to my hunter as this obviously isn't working anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by RosieCotton View Post
    Ok thanks. I guess I'll just have to go back to my hunter as this obviously isn't working anyhow.
    On what server? I may be able to fellow up and help your hunter if needed.

Yes, you have to kill it on your Hunter.

Other items for this class quest you can either buy on AH (if there are any), get on other characters, or get from Skirm camp but this and the other one I forget at the moment you have to get on the actual character that has the quest.