We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Any end-game kins recruiting?

Are there any kins around that play T2C / T3 content on a regular basis?

I'm basically looking for a kin that uses teamspeak / discord while doing harder runs / raids, but I don't like when people are getting burned down immediately for making a mistake. It should be a friendly environment.

Basically I'm playing my RK the most now, both DPS and heals. I've healed Glimmer all tiers, Thikil up to T2 and Caverns up to T2. Need some more tactical mitigations in order to try the T3 versions of both Caverns and Thikil. And for that mainly, I am looking for a kin, so I don't need to go and pug it.

I've also got a geared Guard and Champ. My Hunter, LM, Minstrel and Captain are all still on level 115, but if needed I can also level one or more of those up, and gear them. But I still really am enjoying my RK mostly these days. I love the fact I can do DPS, and on the next instance, heal. I love the change in roles.

Please contact me in-game (Boltspark) or just reply in this topic if you have to offer what I'm searching for
    Evernight - Boltspark (Rune Keeper) - Hardist (Champion) - Songhero (Minstrel) - Undertanker (Guardian) - Conjurer (Lore-master) - Archsnipe (Hunter) - Buffmaster (Captain)

Hey Venguard.

There's plenty of end-game focused kinships actively recruiting at the moment and i'm pretty sure they all use voice chat. Have a look at https://www.lotro.com/forums/forumdi...?543-Evernight .

Quote Originally Posted by Venguard View Post
    I don't like when people are getting burned down immediately for making a mistake. It should be a friendly environment.
    I think all kinships feature friendly environments tbh, at least for their members. That's partly why they stick around :P . Being content in any social environment is a question that eventually comes down to whether or not you get along with each specific group of people or not. This is something hard to foretell. Other than that, raiders tend to prefer the squads/alliances/kinships that better satisfy their in-game needs and goals in terms of progress speed, raid/instance frequency, activity and timetables. In my opinion, these are the main variables that differentiate raiding kinships and the only ones that can objectively be taken into account before deciding to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Venguard View Post
    I've also got a geared Guard and Champ. My Hunter, LM, Minstrel and Captain are all still on level 115, but if needed I can also level one or more of those up, and gear them. But I still really am enjoying my RK mostly these days. I love the fact I can do DPS, and on the next instance, heal. I love the change in roles.
    We can definitely use an all around RK here in AE. Feel free to contact us in-game, if you deem we might be a fit for you.

Regards,
    Yannis.
    Psorokostaina/Ippokratis/Kervertros/Teucros. Officer & Raid Leader for The Aegean Eagles, Evernight {EU}.
    The Aegean Eagles Forums
    The Aegean Eagles Calendar

Hey,

Thanks for your reply, seen you advertise in-game a couple of times and wanted to talk to you when I would see you again online. I definately checked out the topics in this forum, but for certain reasons have not been able to find what I'm looking for. But like I said, I will contact you in-game when I see you, to have a chat
    Evernight - Boltspark (Rune Keeper) - Hardist (Champion) - Songhero (Minstrel) - Undertanker (Guardian) - Conjurer (Lore-master) - Archsnipe (Hunter) - Buffmaster (Captain)