We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Anyone else returning for Legendary Servers?

Since the announcement of the Legendary servers coming in November, myself and a few friends are planning to return and invest our time back into LOTRO again. We used to play on the Elendilmir server when LOTRO launched and up until it was merged. I'm looking to see who else from Elendilmir are also planning to roll characters for Legendary. I'll start with a short list of people I know returning:

Ridley (me) - Played a Minstrel
    Kyllik - Played a Hunter
    Arathrad - Played a Burglar
    Nirawen - Played a Hunter

Our kinship at the time was the original Defenders of the Greyflood. Hoping to hear from others!
    Last edited by Canadyan; Nov 04 2018 at 08:26 AM.
    Ridley - Captain
    Rooke - Burglar
    Grimbain - Champion
    Kinship - Wrath and Ruin

It's not a legacy server. If you think it is, you'll be sorely disappointed.
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    It's not a legacy server. If you think it is, you'll be sorely disappointed.
    Legendary server then, just a typo. We're well aware what the server is offering, not really interested in that debate. Thanks though.
    Ridley - Captain
    Rooke - Burglar
    Grimbain - Champion
    Kinship - Wrath and Ruin

"We're coming back for the Legendary server that's capped at level 50."
    "No we don't care that it's going to have modern mechanics and patches instead of being vanilla SOA"
    "No we don't care that you can already do that on non-Legendary servers"

Quote Originally Posted by Eckenbrand View Post
    "We're coming back for the Legendary server that's capped at level 50."
    "No we don't care that it's going to have modern mechanics and patches instead of being vanilla SOA"
    "No we don't care that you can already do that on non-Legendary servers"
    Can we not derail this tread into a debate? This topic is to find other returning players from this server. Everyone can disagree with their feelings on the Legendary Servers, that's not what this topic is for though. Thanks.
    Ridley - Captain
    Rooke - Burglar
    Grimbain - Champion
    Kinship - Wrath and Ruin

I am curious. They gonna give everyone an offer of some Legendary Lifetime accounts too since we are reliving the experience? We gotta have our newer peoples get the full on experience of what it was like back then ya know. Lmao!!!!
    Shadow Circle Order-(SCO)
    KOOLLAYDTAC - Guardian
    Ravvage - Warg

Quote Originally Posted by KOOLLAYD View Post
    We gotta have our newer peoples get the full on experience of what it was like back then ya know.

Yeah man, totally like it was back in '07.

Hey what's up Ridley!?

Man, can't believe I even remembered my login for this place lol.

Whether it's Legacy, legendary, vanilla, chocolate, macadamia nut or whatever people want to call the server, I'm looking forward to playing with you guys again.