We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Unofficial Discord Server

There is an unofficial Discord server devoted to discussion of, and coordination for, the Legendary Server. We have nearly 500 members now, so you'll find plenty of folks to talk to!

If you wish to join, you can do so here: https://discord.gg/KDC88PU
    Don't tell me hobbits can't use Ceaseless Argument. I've met Lobelia Sackville-Baggins.

Those hopping on Anor should definitely hop onto this server. Tons of discussion being had! Plus community building!

Is the discussion on the Discord thing in text, or voice? If it's in text, I'll check it out!

Text and Voice!

It's definitely mostly text, though we have voice channels too! Lots of folks gathering, positive energy, kins are forming...we even have a LOTR trivia game!

Stop on by!

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifenkraut View Post
    Is the discussion on the Discord thing in text, or voice? If it's in text, I'll check it out!
    Yes it's mostly text, though some voice convos had happen.

istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    I hate discord but so what? Good for you-all for helping to get things hopping <cheers<.

Hello, thank you, amazing Discord! I have given the link to those who where willing on our FR server to join it, made a little publicity (you dont need, already crowded! XD, cheer and see y soon )

Joined.

Hey i just wanted to say thanks to those involved in creating this discord server, it has helped a lot of players find kins and make new friends, And help kins gain new players. Great job, nice start to our new community over on Anor

Thanks, indeed.

Happy to see so many players around.